Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bye Guys.

Go down 
+7
Banana
RedPhoenix
Nico
Max♥
selene
GreekGirl
Sammeh
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey everyone,

I've decided I'm gonna leave. There is so much crap going on and a lot of stuff that I can't control is going on against me. I think it would just be easier if I left. I'd just like to say, some of you hate me, some of you distrust me, some of you I could not care less about. Then there are those few such as Roo, Selene, Skye, Max, Rachie, and Deme. I love you guys so much. I don't want to leave but there is too much going on against me right now. NOW I'M NOT SAYING I WON'T EVER BE BACK! I will be back eventually. When this crap is over.

~Sam
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Awwww, do you really have to leave? Be back soon though when all this crap is over. Bye Sam. Everyone is gonna miss you!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

I already told you what I wanted to say. So bye.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I hope it does end. I'm gonna miss you too Greek! I remember when you first came on... they grow up so fast *wipes sing tear* xD
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Aww Sammy Sun, I'm really going to miss you. You're one of the people who made this site Awesome!! I understand why you are leaving, And I hope you will come back soon! Cuz your like, my bestest friend xDxDxD I LOVE YEW SAM. ♥ ♥
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm sorry Selene... I don't want you to be mad with me but how can I go on with all this 'crap'. It's a bit a much for me. So, I love ya Selene. Hope it gets better
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Whatever, I understand. I just hate this. So many people leave. It's so awesome. They're all people I like. My life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Don't take it up with me. Take it up with them xD So, love ya.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Bye sammy, remember to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 am

Aww Sam! I loved being your BAMF. xD You're a really nice guy, so I hope after our leave, you really do end up coming back, okay? I know you never really thought that I cared about you, but I do consider you a friend. You're a nice guy.

I'm not going to talk you out of leaving. Once people make up their mind, they don't want it changed, but . . . Just let everything blow over and consider coming back!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

Awww. Bye Sam! Hope your 'crap' ends soon :(
Though I get the feeling I'm in your 'couldn't care less about' category, you ain't in mine. You're a awesome guy :)
Bye!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 am

NO! SAM! NOT YOU TOO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna break down. First it was Roo and now you?! And thanks for not including me on that list. >.< Im starting to think this is the worst birthday ever.

But, Sam, I hope all of that "crap" ends soon. Just come back okay? I'm gonna miss you while you're gone. I just hope it won't be long. Oh, and I want you to remember this while you're away, "O.O BAI!" xD Good memories. Oh and remember this too. . . Sam, like Roo, you are a freakin awesome person. You always found a way to make me smile when I'm at my worst. ((no one knows when I'm at my worst because I never show it)) I'm gonna miss you, and I can't type much because imma break down 'cause I HAD to find out on this specific day. But anyway, Sam, remember, I LURVE YOU! ♥ ♥ ♥

. . . I go die nao. *dies*
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 am

Sam, I don't really know what to say. I've been on, for the first few weeks you've registered, and I'd like to say, it's been nice knowing you (but still, don't leave). Even if you don't know me, maybe (hmmmm....) I still hate to see someone go. And yes, I'm not being a stalker. Please, I just hope that this would calm you down, and in a matter of days, you'll come up with the right choice on staying or leaving. It's not that I'll choose you to leave, or force you to say, what I'm saying is that it's for your choice. BYE SAM. I hope this leav would clear up your mind!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 am

SAM. DON'T LEAVE. PLEASE. pretty please? ugh. I'm being hypocritic. >_< ANYWAY, I'm the one who upvoted your post. not 'cause I hate you, but 'cause you don't deserve to have rep. taken off you just for saying you're leaving. :]
I remember when you first joined this site, way back in march. [[it was march, right?]] My internet was still turned on and I was on the ipod, then this guy called Alexander came in and I was all "HEY ALEX-FINGERS" and then you said you were fourteen, but then changed it to sixteen, but I look fourteen, and now you're eighteen! xD ROFL. Btw, remember Sam and Opal? That was fun. We should do it again some time! trololol. [[I laugh when I'm upset. xD]]

Remember - I'll always be your niece, jsut as you'll be my pervy-uncle-who's-still-cool-and-stuff. Plus, if I ever need someone to help me with a detective case, well, I guess I'll have to find someone new. :( [[ remember that? We're bad-ass detectives. xDDD]]

-- Ninja ♥️ [[roo]]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:57 pm

I don't wanna leave nao xD xD I LOVE YEW GUYSES!! Eah oo... I wuz like... I wanna fit in with the kiddies... but that didnt work well... so I went the weird route xD. AND IT WORKED SWELL DIDNT IT? xD xD
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

IHATEYOU!!!>.<

Not really. I'm just upset you're leaving. Or now staying...SOIMMADATYOUFORSAYINGYOUWERELEAVING. You're like my brother. I don't want you to leave. ILLCRY. But, I can't change your mind, so if you want, go. I hope this supports you well. Just come back and don't forget me..If you do I'll have a hippogriff sit on you and onnomnom on your face. See ya soon Sam.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

NOOO WHHHYY?
Sammy I'm so sad. I will miss you so so sooooo much. So will Faye... I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAM
SAMMICH
SAMPSON THE GUITAR LORD
SAMPSON THE VAMPIRE LORD
SAM IS ♥
♥SAM

SAMMEH!

HOLY CHEESE DON'T LET IT BE TRUE. D:

Sam, don't you dare leave. I love you too much. If you leave, I'll explode. And there'll be blood. And I'll die. And It'll be bad. And...And... I'LL DIE.

NO
NO
NO

Please tell me what Max said was true. I go on vacation and everything falls apart. I'm dreaming. Yeah that's what's happening. I'm dreaming. 8D

I love you too much. I do. I really do. I'll miss your crazy-ness. Long live your daily dose of Sam weirdness. Long live your WHITE BOLD FONT. Long live our Skye and Jared plans. Long live the idea for them to get married and have little Poseidon/Khione kids. xD Long live Pervy Uncle Sammy. Long live your love for rock. Long live your love for comic books. Long live me asking to be a Mod on COTMH and you let me. xD Long live DGA, and COTMH. Long live Code 14. Long live the codes! xD Long live our goofiness. Long live you miss-typing my name and typing Slueh, thus giving me my new nickname. xD Long live our fights with people. Long live ♥Max, ♥Sam, and ♥Skye. Long live the fight with that too. xD LONG LIVE SAM. LONG LIVE OUR FRIENDSHIP. I LOVE YOU.

I'm not saying goodbye, I'm jussayin', (Haha, took it again. xD)
SEE YA LATA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Guys.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Guys.    Bye Guys.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Guys.
Page 1 of 1