Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

guys don't die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

guys don't die Empty
PostSubject: guys don't die   guys don't die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:32 pm

a quickly written note, following the cabin leader's loud announcement fills the building. if someone didn't get her memo, and the abandoned cabin isn't enough information, faye left something, just hoping they didn't get caught in the darkness.

anyone alive -
    okay guys, i hope you can read this. get to cabin five, pack armor, food, anything but make it light and be able to survive on it. if you make it there, we'll explain later but hurry. don't get caught in the dark, they're everywhere. watch out for the zombies.

- faye

p.s. if this is the last time you ever see my writing, i love you all so much. just, guys, don't die.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

guys don't die Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys don't die   guys don't die I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 pm

guys don't die Tumblr_mm2sqs9qLq1roqpx6o1_500

Courtney May Dimond
Daughter of Athena

Courtney arrived at the Athena cabin, just hearing news about the impending apocalypse from frantic campers running amuck.  She hurried into the room, slamming the door behind her, and was about to catch her breath by sitting until she noticed Faye’s letter. Reading it quickly, her hand shot over her mouth. Without a second thought, she ran to her bunk, slinging the bow and arrow over her shoulder, and a few bare necessities into a travel bag. She threw the door open again, sprinting to Cabin 5. How had this happened?

Basic HTML code base by guys don't die A4TKQ

Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/

guys don't die
Page 1 of 1