Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

See you guys later

Go down 
+3
Lord Blazy
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Kendall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, this is it.

Say your farewell's here, I'm never going to comeback. Well, someday. Maybe. I have a whole life ahead of me.

I love you all.

See ya,
Kendall
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Goodbye Kendall. If you want to come back, you will be welcomed back thankfully.

Love u always...

Hannah
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

See ya Kendal, Hope your life takes you somewhere big. Fun knowing you while I was on here. Enjoy your hopes, go for your dreams. Don't let anybody change your goals. Well That's all I can say. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Live your life well, Kendall. Maybe we'll see you sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 pm

KOALA
Oh well bye I guess. I hope you have a lovely life. Forget that I know you will! You are a kind caring person. I love you!

~ Moon
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

You too, Kendall? ;~; Ima miss you! Have a great life! <3 I'm so tempted to quit know that so many friends of mine are leaving, but I'm not going to leave everyone else on CHB behind just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Kendall, I'm just going to tell you straight up that you are an awesome individual. I've heard some of the lies people have said and I'm here to tell you THEY ARE NOT TRUE. You are AWESOME. We love you Kendall. Always have and always will. You know where to find me.

`Rhyme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

See you guys later Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you guys later   See you guys later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See you guys later
Page 1 of 1