Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey, Guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hey, Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Guys.   Hey, Guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Just a little announcement, as you may have noticed, I haven't been on lately. School just started, and I have problems with some mean kids ( Some girl kicked rocks at me and drew a bit of blood). It's a tough time, so I won't be on much. I have homework a lot, and on the Weekends, I won't be on much either. I'll try and come on as often as possible, I have several parties I have to go to. It's my friends birthdays, and they'll be so bummed if I didn't go. If anybody has tips on ignoring mean kids, PM me. And this is just an announcement. Inan, if you want to replace me, Go ahead. I'm going to be taking my job as a Moderator as a "Half time" job. If you ever need me guys, contact me!
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Hey, Guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Guys.   Hey, Guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Hm. I'd say with a pen to the jugular. Maybe a grounded Tea Cup to the gut. Joking. Comic relief.
Back to top Go down

Hey, Guys.
Page 1 of 1