Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My charactors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Portal-Fan-12

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Alex Mason
Age/Birthday: 15 3/5/96
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Adam Mason Father
Years in Camp: This is her first year

Brief History: Alex grew up in Phenix Arizona, living with her dad as a single parent, however at the age of 8 her father got married, however after two years this did not work out and so he was divorced. When she was 14 going on 15 her father got married once again, however on the quit his new wife was abusive towards her, her father did not believe her and at 25 she ran away from home where she came upon Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: Alex has fair skin, she is caucasian, she has silky smooth, black hair, it is short and somewhat boyish and hangs over her eyes. She wears a white shirt and a black hoodie over the top which she uses to conceal her face. She wears a pair of denim jeans, white socks and red and white trainers. She has lovely green eyes.
Personality: Caring, stuborn once she makes up her mind she sticks with it. She does not appear to have a great interest in boys or fashion, she does not care about her outward appearance yet secretly wants admiration.
Fatal Flaw: Head Strong
Pets: A golden eagle named Wings.
Talents: Alex is an amazing singer with a beutifull voice.
Weapons: A longbow carved from oak, celestial arrows and a dagger
Year-Round

Last edited by Portal-Fan-12 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 pm

They all need more detail and their own brief history.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 am

ok updated one of my chars at the moment ^^
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Jane Cornwood
Birthday: 8th January
Mortal Family: Albert Cornwood Father
Years in Camp: this is her first year
Brief History: Jane lives in Columbus Ohio, in a small apartment in the city, she lives with her father. Her father works as a policeman by day, starting work at five in the morning and not coming home until around nine, by which time Jane is usually asleep he has Sunday's off. Despite not seeing much of her father, she is quite close to him, she has a nanny named Glados, she is busy around the house and is the one who makes Jane's meals and gets her ready for school, Jane is not too fond of her. Jane has a sweet tooth for chocolate, she goes to camp during the summer so she can get away from the city, and Jane.

Physical Appearance: Jane has fair skin, she is a girl of Cherokee descent, she like the other daughters of aphrodite has a slender figure, she also had brilliant blue eyes.Jane has fiery red hair that flows down gently past her shoulders, with a black headband on top. Jane wears, a white death to barbie T-shirt with and blue denim jeans held to her by a brown belt. On her feet she wears white socks ontop of white she wears a pair of red and white trainers, however at times she is known to go around barefoot. On her right wrist Jane wears a silver bracelet and when barefoot she wears a silver ankle bracelet on each foot. Jane carries with her a satchel which she uses to carry many different items.

Personality: Jane is what one would describe as wierd, she does things that one would think not normal. E.G: cracking a nut with her forehead. This aside Jane is a kind girl, she cares for other people even if they have tried to kill her.Jane likes to cuddle and has been known to hit people around the head for any number of reasons, she does it casually she could just stroll past a person and casually smack them round the head she (claims) not to remember doing it.

Fatal Flaw: Hubris/ Deadly Pride
Pets: A capucin monkey that goes pretty much everywhere with her, it is very loyal, his name is Pip, he loves fruit and usually perches either on Jane's shoulder or the top of her head.
Talents: Of all things Jane is a good healer.
Weapons: Jane carries a silver sword, with an oak handle that is disquised as her hair band.
Summer
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Flare Jacobs
Age/Birthday: 15 4th January 1996
Mortal Family: Aaron Jacobs father.
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Aaron Jacobs works in an industrial plant, everyone there knows his daughter by name, he works there full time. One day on her father's birthday Flare decided to surprise her father with a card and present, so she came to his work. However there was an accident involving chemicals, the result left her blind. Aaron was very upset over his daughter's condition, he dropped her off in a hospital where he believed they could look after her better than he could. It was there she was discovered by a satyr and brought to camp half blood.

Physical Appearance: Flare's hair is a bright pink colour, it is short and boyish reaching down to just above her shoulders. Her eyes are without pupils, though at one point they used to be a lovely shade of green, her skin is pale, her lips are a glossy pink colour and she has a few freckles on her cheeks. She usually wears, a black mini skirt and goes around barefoot, she wears a small necklace and she usually wears a loose fitting white belly shirt. Around her right ankle she wears a redish ankle bracelet, she is a girl of cherokee descent.

Personality: Flare seems to have a strong willed personality, she likes to be indepenat, this feeling was brought about whev people fussed over her because she was blind. She tends to be a tad cruel but honest, no matter the consequences she always speeks her mind. She get's on well with people she likes and people she dislikes, she is quite civil Flare at times is cheerfull.

Fatal Flaw: Arrogance, the inability to properly asses a situation before she jumps into the situation.
Pets: None
Talents: due to the lack of sight, her other senses are more heightened having to compensate for the missing site.
Weapons: Flare has a metal walking stick, which can be used as both a walking stick, but in a second can turn into a gold and silver rapier.

Year-Round

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:48 pm

(Aleya is a char I made using my own version of the charactor template. I hope it's ok ^^)

Name: Aleya Greenwood
Birthday: 7th June
Species: Human
Height: 5ft
Hair: Silky smooth brown hair, which hangs down her back and a few strands over her shoulders.
Eyes: Electric Blue
Figure: Hourglass
Clothing: On her feet, Aleya wears a pair of red and white trainers, underneath them she wore a pair of white socks, that came up a few inches above her ankles. She wears a pair of loose fitting, denim jeans, around her waist a brown belt. She wears a sleevless, slightly baggy white shirt, with a blood red color.
Other Features: On her right ankle she has a rose tattoed it looks as though it is wrapped around her ankle.
Personality: Arrogant, loyal only to her friends and those who have earned her trust, cold and easy to anger. Aleya can appear cold at first and is quite secretive about her past. Aleya secretly craves attention, she wants it, she wants to be recognised by her fatherand by others.
Weapons: A golden tipped spear, disguised as a a golden ring she wears on the index finger of her right hand.
Godly Parent: Ares
Years in Camp: This is her first year.
Fatal flaw: Hubris (Deadly Pride)
Summer's spent in Camp
Mother: Angela Greenwood blonde haired, Aged 35
Mother's Occupation: Model
Sister: Sarah Greenwood Aged 8
Relationship with Mother: Aleya's relationship with her mother is strained at best, the pair are not realy on a talking basis, they keep any ill feelings towards each other to themselves.
Relationship with Sister: Aleya adores her younger sister and would do anything to protect her, Sarah considers her to be very brave.
Background: When Aleya was younger her mother had plans for her, around the age of thirteen turning fourteen Angela pushed her daughter into becoming a child model. Aleya was bitter about this, she wasn't allowed to play sports anymore because she had to model. A few weeks after her fifteenth birthday, while she was modelling she was attacked by the child eating monster known as Lamia. After escaping with her life Aleya was found by a Satyr who brought her to camp half blood, now she is just happy to be able to do activities she finds interesting.

Last edited by Portal-Fan-12 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Of course! It's perfectly fine that you used your own version, your version is much cooler than the basic template, hahaha.

Awesome character! All that you need to do is add two more sentences to her personality and then either I or another staff member will accept her!

EDIT: Very nice! Thanks for editing, she's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: My charactors   My charactors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My charactors
Page 1 of 1