Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joesph's charactors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

Joesph's charactors Empty
PostSubject: Joesph's charactors   Joesph's charactors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 am

Name: Joesph Soleanna
Age/Birthday: 10-23-97
God Parent: Thanatos
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Suason Soleanna
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: When the son of the god of death was born his own mother gave up her life for him. He will never speak of what happened for the next 11 years when his own foster family almost killed him servral times. Then one time he met his father after a near death experiance. He was given a scythe and headed out to find the camp with only the clothes he wore and the words that still haunt him in his sleep "You will do great things but at the greatest of cost's."
Physical Appearance: He is of fair stature and possess great speed. He has a scar on his left elbow all the way down to his hand. His hair is almost as black as death. He has his mothers eyes though they are always with his pale skin. He has a burn mark across his left eye.
Personality: Though he has met few people personally those who used to know him thought he was cold and distant. Those who were close to him thought a little better. But no one every touched the heart of tender emotions deep within him. He is just waiting for someone who won't betray him in any way.
Fatal Flaw: mistrust
Pets: none
Talents: He can find the best way to kill any living thing if he focuses.
Weapons: a scyth
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: He often is found by the lake.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Joesph's charactors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joesph's charactors   Joesph's charactors I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 am

Accepted. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Joesph's charactors
Page 1 of 1