Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ArianaChase's Charactors

Go down 
+2
Bre Bre
ArianaChase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

ArianaChase's Charactors Empty
PostSubject: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Approved Charries:

Name: Aubrie Dentino
Spoiler:

Name: Ruella "Rue" Day
Spoiler:

Name: Slyvester "Sly" Nightingale
Spoiler:
"What's the matter? Afraid of the dark? I won't let it hurt you."

Age/Birthday: 16 - September 22, 1993

God Parent: Claimed son of Nyx

Mortal Family: Jason Nightingale

Years in Camp: 1

Brief History: Sly ran away from home when he was 15, and moved north wherever he could for a year before he found Camp Half-Blood. He hated all the sunshine and heat in South Carolina, so he moved farther and farther north over the course of a year till he came to Camp Half-Blood. Of course, that wasn't the only reason he had left his home. His father was also a main factor in his decision to finally leave. Jason always worked, he was never home from his multiple jobs, and when he was all he did was complain about it and blame his misfortune on Sly. He said that if Sly would eat less and not get kicked out of so many schools because of his stupidity and knack to ruin everything, he wouldn't have to work so hard. Sly couldn't help getting kicked out of school. His compounded dyslexia, ADD and slightly uncaring attitude made school almost unbearable. Not to mention that it made all the teachers hate him. He couldn't stand any more of that, so as soon as he felt he was able to take care of himself he left, and a year later he wound up on Camp's doorstep, or hill, whichever you prefer.

Physical Appearance: At 5'10" Sly is slightly taller than average, but not by much, though his slightly slim figure makes him seem taller. Because he lived in SC, Sly developed a nice, permanent chocolaty tan. Combined with his Light brown hair and eyes, he looks like a stereotypical surfer teen. He usually dresses in darker colored tees, like blue, brown or black, paired with jeans and tennis shoes, and his ever present necklace of shells and shark teeth.

Personality: Even though Sly likes people, he doesn't like big crowds and talks little unless caught in an one on one conversation. He doesn't try to be a recluse, but can't always keep himself from trying to get away from groups of people or even a single talkative person. Sly is not quick to anger, or any other emotion for that matter, but when he is angry he is VERY angry and tends to be blinded by his rage. Of course this doesn't happen very often and he simply seems annoyed or uncaring most of the time.

Fatal Flaw: Sly doesn't seem to care about people very much or show emotion, so he makes few friends and is not the type of person to confide in. If anything, he is a person to be watched with uncertainty. He would never betray the Camp, but others may not know this very well.

Talents: Sly can cause lights to go out and shadows to form. He can walk silently through the dark and sometimes shadow-travel.

Weapons: A long celestial bronze sword named "Night", with a black onyx crescent moon in its hilt.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Characters Needing Approval

None right now....

Relationships

Aubrie is single
Rue is Obviously single
Sly is single

Last edited by ArianaChase on Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

That's okay right?^^^ I'm new so I have no idea what exactly to do. I hope I didn't mess up already pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Ariana! You haven't messed up. xD

Aubrie is a lovely character, the detail you added was much appreciated. All she needs is a fatal flaw and whether she was claimed or not, after those two things are added I will accept her. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Nice character, and welcome to CHB! (:
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you so much! :D I edited her, I hope that works for you. ;)
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh, and my name isn't really Ariana. It's alright to use a surname here right?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, I wouldn't recommend it because... Well, you never know on the internet. xD

It does, thank you for editing.

*shakes fist at Inan* xD
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

haha Thanks! :D

oh geez, I should really pay more attention during grammer class. I meant to say pseudonym not surname *facepalm* Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 pm

LOL, it's alright - it happens. xD

Yeah, that's totally fine, your username can be whatever you want it to be. o w o
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:50 pm

haha thanks again. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:50 pm

No problem. xD
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm

New charrie to be approved :D Version 1.

Name: Ruella "Rue" Day

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

YAY!! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:22 pm

YOu're characters are really good, BTW. And you use such wonderfully big words. 8D
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 pm

haha Thanks a bunch! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 am

Great characters. I love the tons of detail you put into them. My the way, welcome to camp half blood! :D
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks a bunch. You people are very nice here, I like that a lot! :)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Yea you'll find were generally nice (except for Jess she's a meany! [JK LOVE YA JESS])
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 pm

New charrie to be approved!:D Version 1 (not sure about the fatal flaw)

Name: Slyvester "Sly" Nightingale

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 am

One year at camp makes him... sixteen, right? His age and birthday are missing. xD

BUT, they're not too important so Sly is accepted!
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm

OH whoops! I thought I had that in there somewhere! His birthday is September 22, 1993 and he is 16. Thank you for accepting him anyway! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArianaChase's Charactors   ArianaChase's Charactors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArianaChase's Charactors
Page 1 of 1