Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greekilicous's Charactors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greekilicous

Greekilicous's Charactors Empty
PostSubject: Greekilicous's Charactors   Greekilicous's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Lillith Despair
Age/Birthday:12/September 13
God Parent: Unknown
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Catalina Despair(late step-sister), Henry Despair(late father), Jordan Padey-Despair(late step-mother)
Years in Camp:1
Brief History: Lilith lived in a small town where nothing happened until one day a Gorgon disguised herself as a gym teacher and attacked during the badminton unit. The school satyr showed himself and they then made their way to Camp Half-Blood. Along the long journey they met several monsters and about half-way through the adventure the pair met another Half Blood. The two half bloods befriended and worked together to fight the rest of the monsters they encountered. Lilith lives at Camp Half-Blood year round because she when she was away for a summer her family died in a fire, started by some angry monsters searching for her.
Physical Appearance: Lilith is tall and pale with freckles across her nose and under her eyes. She has light blonde hair that is always in two pony-tails at the side. She has mysterious gray-ish blue eyes. She always wears her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt with jeans or shorts.
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Fatal Flaw: She is very gullible.
Pets: None
Talents: Artistic and creative
Weapons: Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year round

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Greekilicous's Charactors   Greekilicous's Charactors I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:16 pm

--She's really good, but you might want to add more talents, and make them full sentences or bullets, and please fill out the personality section!--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Greekilicous's Charactors   Greekilicous's Charactors I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:46 pm

By the way, I think you should add the god. Your character doesn't have to know it, but it would be easier if admins knew a bit more about your character before accepting her :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greekilicous's Charactors   Greekilicous's Charactors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greekilicous's Charactors
Page 1 of 1