Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) Empty
PostSubject: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

I walked into the store. I looked around at all the dresses. What would Axl like? I start looking around. I find many different dresses. But I needed something simple, but elegant. I kept looking and a stare clerk asked, "Did you want anything special ma'm?" I looked at her. Her eyes were... dark. "No, I'm fine for now," I say with my best smile. I need to keep at eye on her, I thought. As I kept looking around, I saw the perfect dress.

OOC: here's what the dress looks like!!
http://www.thelbdcollection.co.uk/Pageant_dresses_UK/Red_long_evening_dress

Last edited by Hannah_Daughter_Of_Hades on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

I looked through the racks of dresses. This was going to be impossible. I would never find something. It was not like I was trying to impress Final (HUH! Like he needed impressing) I was trying to find a dress for my first dance. Shut up! I've been at camp sense I was eleven. This year they feel like putting in a dance. It's my first one...

While looking through the dresses I bump into someone. They looked familiar. "Hey," I said flatly. It was probably someone from camp.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 pm

I sighed as I watched the girls go through dresses. I was stuck behind the counter, it was my first job and nobody needed my help. I need to raise money to get my own dress. And it sucked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

The girl had startled me. "Oh gods! Hi there!" I say. I almost drop the dress I was going to try on.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I heard the girl from the counter sigh even from how far away I was. I looked at her for a second. She looked familiar. I shook my head. I'm just helucinating or something. I laughed at the girl who was brousing through the racks next to me. "You must be shopping for the Prom?" I asked. Kind of hoping she would understand that I knew she was a demigod too.

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I let out a breath of relief. "Oh, thank gods your a demigod to!" I say. I look at the dress. I put it back on the rack, just in case I see something else more... danceable. "Yeah I'm here for the prom," I say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

I smiled. "Isnt everybody?" I asked with little laughter. "You know how many stores I've gone to that are crawling with demigods, and that brings monsters." I pick up a dark black dress with ruffles at the bottom and shake my head. Too dark.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm

"You know, I think blue or green is your color," I say. "And yeah, I think every store has some monsters in it just waiting," I say in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 pm

"Really?" I asked. "I was leaning more towards a darker color, but then again maybe not." Then what she said about the monsters processed thorugh me. "Monsters," I spat. "I hope they all end up in Tartarus for eternity, but of course, they won't." I sighed and picked up a light purple silk dress. I wanted something more flowy then that though. I wanted to go talk to that one girl behind the counter. She looked so familiar. Maybe I should ask advice or something...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked around looking for monsters. They seemed to be everywhere these days. The new asstaint manager walked up to me. She was a total creepy and such dark eyes. "Why don't you go and help those 2 girls over there?" she said with a creepy smile.
"Because They haven't asked me for help." I replied.
"Well they need help so help them." I walked over to the girls. "Do you guys need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

I put the dress in my hand back and place my other hand on my hip facing the girl. "I know you," I announce. Then I paused. I answered her question just in case I really didn't know her. "Erm, no. I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 pm

"What?" I stared at her weird. "I don't know you, so how wou-" I came to me. "Oh! Are you from camp?" I felt the managers beedy eyes on me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

I snapped my fingers. "I was right," I stuck my hand out. "Anabella Harris, call me Bella. What are you doing here?" Okay, I was being nosy, but I was curious.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 pm

I looked at them. Then I looked at the rack, and I suddenly saw the perfect dress. "Oh gods!" I said, taking the dress off the rack.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 pm

"I work here. Saving up for a dress." I said. "It really sucks. My boss is totally creepy." I said glanceing at my boss who stared at us.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 pm

(you gotta make an account and press the publish button in the end for it to work hannah)

I laughed as the girl, I still didnt know the name of grabbed a dress of the rack. "Are you going to try it on?" I ask with a wide smile. Then I turned to the other girl who worked her. "Yeah, your boss has been glancing at me ever sense I came in here. I'm sure she has been doing to the same with her." I pointed over my shoulder. How could I not know these girls names?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

I turned around and looked at the girl. "Hi, I'm Sadria. And you noticed something wierd about her to?" I asked. My head was racing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"Who wouldn't? She's totally creepy. I'm Tori by the way." I smiled and hel my hand out for them to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I laughed. "Hey Tori," I said and shook her hand. "She is looking straight at us again." I said not even moving my eyes from Tori. could see her clearly in the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 pm

"I know I can feel her eyes just burning into my back." I turned to look at her. Wait a minute... I gasped. "Get down!" I screamed and pulled them down to the floor as my boss pounced. "Crap! I should've know!" I cursed. "We have to get out of here!" I needed to get my sword from my bag.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Tori yanked me down to the ground as the women behind the counter pounced. "Not again," I muttered. I swiped my earrings and my two silver knives flipped into my hands. I cursed as aa few racks fell over and almost hit us.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I ducked down as the manager lunged at us. I take my scarf off my neck, and it morphs into my bow and arrows, Anatole. I loved the way the little sunsets and sunrises burst into flames. "Game on," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 pm

I look at them both. "Cover me!" I say as I begin to run to the to the employe lounge to get my sword. As I grab in the monster burst through the door in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 pm

I ran after Tori but the monster was too quick and beat me into the room. So much for cover, I thought with a sigh and continued to follow them both. I threw one of my knives that snagged a bit of the monster's shirt onto a wall. I missed!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 pm

I turned quickly around. I stabbed at the monster hitting it in the chest but my sword bounced off. "What the-" I couldn't finsih my sentence when the monster tried to jump me. I jumped to the side but landed wrong and fell on my face in glass from the broken window the was next to where the door used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)   Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping... even though I might get death half-off! (GG and Kat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next