Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Go down 
3 posters

Yes or no to my idea
I love that idea! We should do it!
Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_lcap89%Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Dude, why would we do that? Heck no!
Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_lcap0%Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm indecisive, so......
Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_lcap11%Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Uh.... I have no idea what your talking about.
Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_lcap0%Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Empty
PostSubject: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm

So there could be a simple dance every month or so for the year-round kids, and at at the end of summer, we could have this huge End-Of-Summer-Bash or Prom.

If the people are going, they could just post a thing like this~
Spoiler:

If you don't have anything nice to say or you're just going to yell at me because someone already posted a topic like this or something, don't even say anything at all, okay? I really hate it when people do that, and it makes me really upset. It's not like I go through every topic on here to see if this idea has already been voiced.

Last edited by Brook <3 Albus on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:53 pm

onlyafewtopicsdowntheresthesamething.
A lot of people support this idea, so chances are we'll have one at some point.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah, and...... I can't understand the first part you wrote. Spaces, please? Lol
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm

PB wrote:
Only a few topics down there's the same thing.

*Facepalm.* This has already been discussed, and there will be a prom towards the end of Summer. Just read Thalia's topic, please.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 am

I'm sorry, I don't just go through every topic to see if this idea's been already said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.   Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Prom! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Page 1 of 1