Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! Empty
PostSubject: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Name: Brooke Wagner
Age/Birthday:13
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: David Wagner(Father) Lisa Wagner(Step Mother) Thomes(Tommy) Wagner(Younger Half-Brother)
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: Brooke grew up in Newark Delawere, when her father took her to the smithsoian for her 11th birthday. When they went to the Air and Space museum, the Nemian Lion attacked. After that, Brooke's father told her the truth-that she was a demigod and who her mother was. Brooke of couse didn't believe her fathe because he had never been truthful. About a month later there was another monster attack and Brooke finaly believed her father. Then, her step mother demanded David to take Brook to the camp that they had talked about, and that is were she is now.
Physical Appearance: Regular brown hair with natural dark brown highlights that is alwayse in a ponytail.. She has stormy grey eyes like most children of Athena. Brooke is about 5'' 2' and has fair skin with freckles around her nose.
Personality: Brooke hates it when people tell her what to do, she likes to be in charge-and is also a neat freack. Her bunck is alwayse made. She hates being late for anything and is alwayse polite. Brooke is also very quite and wount talk very much unless she is very good friends with someone...or they talk to her first. She is very proud of her inteligence and knows fact's that no one else really knows.
Fatal Flaw:Insomniac-instead of sleeping, Brooke likes looking at the moon, and one day hopes to find a way to live on the moon.
Pets:Doesn't have any pet's but Brooke has a soft spot for animals.
Talents:Remember's strange fact's more easly than the fact's that most people know.
Also, Brook is good at cooking.
Weapons:A sword that turnes into a rod-shaped bead on her charm braslet.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-round,but goes home for winter.

Ok, this is my first time doing an rp on the computer-and my first character. I wanted to do a daugter of posiden...but I guess she will just have to wait ^o^

Last edited by piplope on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Great character, but the appearance needs one more sentence.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 pm

There are many grammar mistakes ...Perhaps English isn't your first language?

Last edited by Socialized Fireflies on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : o.o I never posted "cool" in it O.o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Name: Brooke Wagner
Age/Birthday:13
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: David Wagner(Father) Lisa Wagner(Step Mother) Thomes(Tommy) Wagner(Younger Half-Brother)
Brief History: Brooke grew up in Newark Delawere, when her father took her to the smithsoian for her 11th birthday. When they went to the Air and Space museum, the Nemian Lion attacked. After that, Brooke's father told her the truth-that she was a demigod and who her mother was. Brooke of couse didn't believe her fathe because he had never been truthful. About a month later there was another monster attack and Brooke finaly believed her father. Then, her step mother demanded David to take Brook to the camp that they had talked about, and that is were she is now.
Physical Appearance: Regular brown hair with natural dark brown highlights that is alwayse in a ponytail.. She has stormy grey eyes like most children of Athena. Brooke is about 5'' 2' and has fair skin with freckles around her nose. Also, Brooke has poor eyesight so she is forced to wear slanted rectagle glasses.
Personality: Brooke hates it when people tell her what to do, she likes to be in charge-and is also a neat freack. Her bunck is alwayse made. She hates being late for anything and is alwayse polite. Brooke is also very quite and wount talk very much unless she is very good friends with someone...or they talk to her first. She is very proud of her inteligence and knows fact's that no one else really knows.
Fatal Flaw:Insomniac-instead of sleeping, Brooke likes looking at the moon, and one day hopes to find a way to live on the moon.
Pets:Doesn't have any pet's but Brooke has a soft spot for animals.
Talents:Remember's strange fact's more easly than the fact's that most people know.
Also, Brook is good at cooking.
Weapons:A sword that turnes into a rod-shaped bead on her charm braslet.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-round, but goes home for winter.

Sorry about all the grammer mistakes-English Language Art's and spelling-I was never good at. I try my best to spell out the word and take my best guess at grammer that I remember.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 am

That's fine.

(: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:41 am

Yay! Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Name: Jake Davidson
Age/Birthday: June 3, 14
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Jessica Davidson
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Jake and his twin brother, Jessie grew up in New York, and was always outside doing something. A lot of the time they would wander the streets and not tell their mother was they were, so she would get worried. Out of the both of them, Jake is older by about 15 minutes. When Jake turned 13, his mother told him who he was and she sent him to tell his brother about it. About a week later, they both were shipped off to camp half blood. After that, he became a very skilled healer and watches over his brother.
Physical Appearance: Jake has bleached blond hair and brown eyes. He is about 5’ 5’’. That is the way that you can tell him apart from his brother. Because he is always outside, Jake has a nice tan. You can always find him wearing a tank top and shorts. He is in between having muscles and being a toothpick.
Personality: Unlike his brother, Jake is very quiet. He likes being outside, but only to enjoy just being outside. Jake hate’s seeing other people being bullied and will always stand up for others, even if he doesn’t know them. He learned to fight from living in tough streets in New York but dosn't use his skill unless necisarry because he hate's fighting.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty. The only exception is if you have done something to hurt Jake in his past. You can beat Jake up as much as you want but if you lay a hand on his brother or some one very close to him, he will have his throught.
Pets: A pug/Chihuahua mix named Liz.
Talents: An exhalant healer.
Weapons: Bow and arrow.
Year-Round or summer: Summer

Name: Jessie Davidson
Age/Birthday: June 3, 14
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: Jessica Davidson
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: He grew up in New York and always got himself into trouble. Jessie is very smart but doesn’t like using his brain so in school, he always made low grades. When his mother told Jake about their father and not him, Jessie became very jealous. After coming to camp half-blood, he tried to escape several times but his brother always brought him back before he could get far.
Physical Appearance: Jessie has bleached blond hair and brown eyes. He is about 5’ 3’’. He has a nice tan and some girls say that he has a sparkle in his eyes. Jessie has a scar on his right cheek from a fight that happened when he was younger.
Personality: Jessie is a social butterfly and loves being with people. He is very athletic and likes playing volleyball and field hockey. He hates drinking milk, which explains why Jessie is shorter than his brother.
Fatal Flaw: Jealousy, if someone is better than he is then Jessie try’s to be better…even if he ends up looking like an idiot.
Pets: none
Talents: He is very good at shooting a bow n’ arrow.
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Please Accept!!

Last edited by piplope on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 am

Your characters are great! Adding one sentence and maybe just a few more flaws for Jake would make them awesome though. :]
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

Ok, I'll fix Jake up. Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 am

Sure is. They're both accepted, thanks for editing!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Name: Katherine "Kat" Renolds

Age/Birthday:August 12,1999-11

God Parent: Erbos-god of shadows/darkness

Mortal Family: Annabell Jorden(adopted mother) Joshua Jorden(adopted father)

Years in Camp:About a week

Brief History: Her adopted parents found Kat as an infant in their barn in Wisconson. She was holding a note that said: Kathrine Renolds born 8/12/99 please deliver to my sister named...the note was ripped and so her adopted parent's could not find who to give her to. There were no records of Kat's birth, and so Mr. and Mrs. Jorden raised Kat as their own. Because Kat was so young, she dosn't remember her mother and has a life-long dream to find her. One day when Kat was walking home from school with her friend named Gunther,they were attacked by emposi. When she ran home and told her parents what had happend, Kat's parents got very worried. The next day at school, a satyr took Kat to camp half-blood.

Physical Appearance: Kat has shoulder length spikey black hair. She has pail skin and is about 5' 1''. Her eyes are a blue-grey. Kat wears a moon-shaped necklass that she was also wearing when her parents found her. She also has a scar on her left elbow from the emposi attack.

Personality: Kat hates talking to other peopke and often studders when talking to others. She tends to stay in the shadows. Kat is known for her bad temper. If your go up to her and say something mean she will get very angry and yell at you. Each week, Kat dye's one piece of her hair a diffrent color. She normaly wears a black spagetti strap shirt and jeans with holes in the knee's.

Fatal Flaw:Kat thinks that she can do anything. When someone tries to help her, she get's very mad and pushes them out of the way.

Talents:Kat can shadow travel. She can turn herself into a shadow as well as control them.

Weapons:She can control shadows to trip people, or strangle them if she pleases. Her back-up weapon is a sword.

Year-Round or Summer:Year-round
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Please accept!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Terribly sorry about the delay, Katherine is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: June Fellow

Age/Birthday: 15 June 22, 1996

God Parent: Eos, goddess of dawn

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Matthew Fellow(Father)

Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Ever sence June was born she woke up as soon as the sun came into her room. She came from a relitivly poor family. Her father never knew, and still dosn't know that June's mother was a goddess. He thinks that the government paid for her to go to a fancy boarding school. When June was in 8th grade, she was asked by her best friend, Joshua to visit his house. It turned out that Joshua was a satyr and his house was camp halfblood. Ever sence then, she has been detremind to be claimed and find out who her mother is.

Physical Appearance: June has shoulder length wavy blond hair that she normaly keeps in a ponytail. She has blue eyes and naterally long eyelashes witch she get's from her grandmother. Being athletic is not the biggest thing on June's list, so she isn't very muscular. June is also about 5' 4''. She can alwase be seen wearing a spagetti strap shirt and jeans with holes in the knees.

Personality: Because June wakes up early, she has trouble finding what to do. She get's bored easly and often get's into trouble. She has ADHD and Dyslexia. June get's very fustrated when trying to read and will through books at the wall. June can be nice, but if you get on her bad side than expect the silent treatment. A social butterfly is what some people use to describe her. She loves making friends and eating ice cream.

Fatal Flaw: June will trust everything that she hears and is very gullible, but hates being called gullible.

Pets: A yorkie named Dawn. She get's up the same time that June does and loves dog buiscets.

Talents: June can help people wake up in the morning, even though she is totaly unawere of this.

Weapons: A sword with a golden handle called Blist. It turns into her ponytail holder.

Year-Round or Summer:Year round
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Name: Mikayla 'Mikki" Thomes

Age/Birthday: 14, January 19, 1997

God Parent: Hypnose

Mortal Family: Taylor Thomes (mother) Edward Thomes(adopted little brother)

Brief History: When Mikki was 12, she was on vacation with her mother, step father, and adopted younger brother. It was night and a monster that she describes "Big, hairy, and scary" attacked her. Her step father was killed during the attack, and left her mother, brother and herself in the hospital for several weeks. It was then, when her friend who happend to be a satyr took her to camp half blood. The day that Mikki turned 13, her father claimed her.

Physical Appearance: Mikki has brown hair the color of hot chocolate that she always keeps in a french braid. She has crystal blue eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. She has pale skin because she is always inside lounging around or asleep. She's about 5' 3''. She has both of her ears peirced, two holes on each ear. Mikki will normaly wear non-dangly earings and will only were that kind on special occasions.

Personality: Being a daughter of Hypnose, Mikki loves sleep. She thinks that sleep is more important than eating. Even if Mikki has had a good night's sleep, she will doze off in class. When Mikki isn't sleeping, she's talking, and talks a lot. Her mother has a hard time getting her quiet when she isn't sleeping. In her sleep, Mikki learns a lot though. And through all of her talking, she will tell you things that even you never knew about. Mikki is smarter than she appears. Also, Mikki has a very bad case of dyslexia. She takes special classes at her school, but claimes that they don't work.

Fatal Flaw: Mikki's very lazy and will let people push her around. She will do anything that her friend's do even if she know's that it's wrong.

Pets: At home, she has a hampster named Ameba.

Talents: With a snap of her fingers, Mikki can put anyone to sleep and can make them feel tierd.

Weapons: A simple Bow & Arrow, but prefer's not to fight.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!   Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piplope's Character's Old and New, Please Accept!
Page 1 of 1