Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! Empty
PostSubject: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm

(Old)

Name: Calyx Frost
Age/Birthday: 12
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Gage Frost (Father), Opal Frost (Sister), Zacklynn Brooksforge (Cousin)
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Lived in Alaska with his Father and Sister. Got kicked out of the house when a Hyperborean Ice Giant attacked and killed Opal Frost. Father kicked him out, and he lived with polar bears until Camp Half Blood found him. He didn't want to go, because he was mourning his sister.
Physical Appearance: Short, very light blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. About 5', 4", and has perfect white teeth. Not very strong, but he's quick-witted. Likes to wear long blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a skate boarding jacket.
Personality: Very cold (haha) towards enemys. Likes to sit alone on winter days, outside, reading about the cycle of winter. Not a person you would wanna' pick a fight with, cause he can hold a serious grudge. But when he's your friend, there is no one more loyal... But that can also be dangerous for him.
Fatal Flaw: Over loyalty towards friends.
Pets: A baby Polar Bear with wicked sharp teeth.
Talents: Good with controling blizzards mostly, but also not bad with his ice-shard sword.
Weapons: Ice-shard sword, disguised as sapphire ring.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round.
Other: Swore to never, ever, have a crush on an Aphrodite kid.

(Old)

Name: Sadria Glenning
Age/Birthday: 18
God Parent: Eos
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Eric Glenning (Father), Sean Glenning (Brother, not a demi-god), Savanna Glenning (Sister, not a demi-god).
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Her dad was never good at keeping secrets, so the first time she made all the whole city think it was bedtime, she wanted to know why. So with much resentment, he told her her mom was Eos, goddess of the dawn. She tried to master her powers, but she never got any chances to try. She told her dad she needed to know what all her powers were, so he brought her to CHB. He told her that there would always be a home for her with them.
Physical Appearance: She has light carmel brown, shining hair, and light amber eyes. She has a deep tan, and is very short. She has a bright smile, and nice white teeth. She likes to wear long flowing orange or yellow dresses with a gloden headband, golden sandals, and her special scarf.
Personality: She is usually very shy, but not around her friends, or bullies. She likes to paint, and is very artistic. She hates bullies, and always stand up for herself, and her friends. She is very bold, and never backs down from a challange. But she is not good at talking to boys she likes.
Fatal Flaw: Boldness.
Pets: A male Golden Retriever named Sluth
Talents: Can make people think that it's nighttime, or daytime.
Weapons: A golden bow and arrows that have little flaming sunsets/sunrises on the tips named Anatole. It's disguised as a scarf.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other: She once made everybody in school think it was 2:00 A.M., so there was no school that day.

(Old)

Name: Burr Field
Age/Birthday: 16
God Parent: Persephone
Claimed: Not yet
Mortal Family: Zach Field (Father), Poppy Field (Sister, not a demigod), Emily Field (Sister, not a demigod).
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Burr used to live on a big farm in Oklahoma. He was always afraid of the dark, and he was always embarassed, so he asked his dad if there was a reason he was afraid of the dark at fourteen years old. His dad said he didn't want to tell him, so he got in a huge fight and his dad couldn't take it anymore. He took him to CHB, making Burr think he was just going to a regular summer camp. He knows he's a demigod now, but he does NOT know his mother is Persephone.
Physical Appearance: He has short black hair with blonde streaks, and very dark green eyes. He's very muscular, and tries to act tough. He likes to wear green shorts, and tank tops that sat stuff like "Go Green", or "Mess with Me, and You Mess With Nature".
Personality: He is very exclusive, but nice enough at times. He likes to go on long walks in the Forest and Treetop village. He can be quite the fighter when he wants to be, but he doesn't enjoy injuring people. He doesn't like saying it, but he loves nature more than anything else.
Fatal Flaw: Afraid of the Dark.
Pets: Not sure if it counts as a pet, but he has a talking flower named Daisy.
Talents: Can make some of nature bend to his command. He's also great with his poison dart shooter.
Weapons: A poison dart shooter disguised as a all natural candy bar that always reappears in his pocket.
Year-Round or Summer: For now, year-round.
Other: He quotes, "If I had a dollar for everytime some kid at school called me 'Flower Patch', I would have like, a thousand dollars."

(New)

Name: Aria Alcove
Age/Birthday: 15
God Parent: Euterpe (Muse)
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Slate Alcove (Father), Holly Alcove (Step Mother).
Years in Camp: One week
Brief History: Her mother died when she was five, and nine years later, he remarried. Aria hated her step mom, so she ran away. She was on the run for about a year before a hellhound eventually found her. While she was running away from the hellhound, she found CHB. But the hellhound had severly injured he arm, and it had to be amputated. The Hephastus kids were gracious, and made her a mechanical arm so she could stiil play her flute and write songs.
Physical Appearance: She has long flowing black hair, and sparkling brown eyes. She has very pale white skin, and she has a birthmark on her shoulder that looks like a music note. She is skinny and tall, and has frekles on her nose. She's "5, '5, and is 120 pounds.
Personality: She has a very cheery aura, and is super nice. She likes to wear long, white, sleeveless dresses, and gold sandals. She likes being with other people, but needs to be alone sometimes to write songs. She's really pretty, but almost every guy she's met, she's turned down to be her boyfriend. She likes to keep makeup to a minimum, but doesn't mind getting dirty. But she is a huge perfectionist. She never likes to be wrong, and is always organized.
Fatal Flaw: She is a perfectionist.
Pets: A golden parakeet named Sunshine.
Talents: She's good with her spear, and can control things with her songs. She's also not bad at sweet-talking people.
Weapons: A spear named Ode, disguised as her flute.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Her favorite activitys are just to sing, and hang out with her friends.

Last edited by KatnissLivesInMe on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm

yay!!!! Thx Katie, ur the best!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Looks good! She needs one more sentence for her appearance and a few more flaws personality-wise though. I don't really think being perfect is a fatal flaw... unless you mean that she's a perfectionist? o w o
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Yeah, her flaw is if being a perfectionest. I'll tell u when i'm done editing.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

Thanks for editing! She's accepted
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

Thank u so much!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 pm

KatnissLivesInMe wrote:
Brief History: Her mother died when she was five, and nine years later, he remarried.

Euterpe is a goddess, therefore her mother can't be dead. :p
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Katniss, I love your chars. I editing my own right now, have admins check her over. that sort if thing, but anyway, where would you want to RP. it be better if you made the topic. Anyway i luv your chars.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!   Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old and New Charries!! Please Accept!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: