Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brynnjade

Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 Empty
PostSubject: Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3   Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

[color=indigo]Name: Emily Wong
Age/Birthday: 14
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Lived with her mother for years, until a gorgon attacked her and her mother. Her mother was killed. At Camp she always has a need for friends and to be around others. She is insecure, feels like she always needs to be around other people.
Physical Appearance: Wavy black hair down to her mid-back. Fairly tall (5"7 ish) and a light tan. Feminine body, skinny, but strong. Brown eyes. Athletic.
Personality: Fun to be around. Has a very mean side when angered. Tomboyish, not very girly at all. Loves to have fun with other friends. Looks to stay around others. Timid around new people.
Fatal Flaw: Need to be approved by others. eager to please, goes out of her way to impress others.
Pets: None
Talents: Archery, Charm, Music, Stronger endurance than normal Demigods
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Single, looking for love.

Name: Brynn
Years at Camp: 75
Brief History: Has been at Camp for most of her life. has seen many demigods come and go through the years. She has lost may of her demigod friends. Believed that her friends could become heroes and has quested with some.
Dwelling: Dryad
Physical appearance: Hot! She is a tall blonde (5"8 ) Hair down to her butt. Green eyes. Slightly larger "feminine features" skinny. very skinny, looks weak and fragile.
Personality: Kind, loving, Trusting. Flirty ;) ;) . Likes to joke around with others. Likes to party and hanging out with friends. Cares too much about her friends, puts others before herself.
Talents: Healing
Weapons: Dagger, throwing knives
Other:

Last edited by brynnjade on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3   Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Heyo you want some help with your characters? Looks like your having a bit or trouble.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3   Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:04 pm

FYI, I don't think immortal characters are allowed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3   Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 am

Emily Wong is Accepted!

However, immortal characters are, in fact, not allowed. Dryads only lives for as long as their tree lives. Maybe add a few more flaws to Brynn's personality as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3   Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brynn's Characters Accept one Please <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: