Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance

Go down 
+4
Angel
Zan
Nico
Rhea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 am

Name: Aubree Shae

Age/Birthday:15 (June 14th 1996)

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: yes at 13

Mortal Family: Maria Shae(mother)

Years in Camp:3

Brief History: Aubree always had a strong calling for medicine and also guessed at a young age she was different from other kids. She always had the top marks in class because of her dream of being a doctor and always loved her time in voice lessons. Living with her mother in New York was surprisingly peaceful but very lonely, her mother was a doctor at the hospital and was rarely home leaving Aubree with her Nanny. They were wealthy but with her mother always gone it spawned Aubree’s fear of being alone. After being attacked by a hellhound her mother finally noticed Aubree was in danger and brought her to camp half-blood for protection.

Physical Appearance: Aubree has honey blonde hair that is usually in a messy bun on top of her head or in a high ponytail and blue eyes with a ring of gold around the pupil. A slim scar runs down her forearm from a hellhound attack. She Stands at 5’4 and naturally very tan.Has always told by her mother she has a complexion like her father. Aubree is said to be very dainty and slim but does have muscles from her volleyball career.

Personality: Aubree is very outgoing and very loyal, she tends to help the younger campers with training and anything else she can. Although she is very afraid of small places and ending up alone she tries not to show her weaknesses. Aubree is known to never start a fight and if she offends anybody she beats herself up about it after. Aubree is one of the youngest professional volleyball players in the volleyball association being only a teenager. Although people say she is beautiful she disagrees. She has a way with healing and medicine and enjoys her part-time job as a candy striper at her local hospital.

Fatal Flaw: extreme loyalty

Pets: none

Talents: Aubree is very talented in archery and medicine which she figures comes from her father, she is also very good at singing and various types of dancing including ballet which she practices in her spare time.

Weapons: Aubree prefers to use a long range bow, when not in use it transforms into a gold wrist band that reaches to her forearm covering her scar. For close combat she uses a long bladed dagger.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer camper

Last edited by Rhea on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Would you mind taking away that her bow was a gift from her father? The gods don't tend to give their children things. I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

yeah that perfectly fine I'll edit it now:)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Great! Thanks for editing! Accepted! Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Just an idea for a new character needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 am

Name: Shaylei Coal

Age/Birthday:16(July 21st 1995)

God Parent: Aphrodite

Claimed: yes at 12

Mortal Family: Liam Coal (father)

Years in Camp:3

Brief History: Shaylei lived with her father all her life, thinking her mother had left them because of Shaylei herself. She lived in fear that her father might do the same. She had many boys falling around her feet claiming to be in love but they were always rejected. Then finally when she turned 12 her father refused to care for her in fear that she might be attacked so he took her to camp half-blood, upon arrival before making it over the camp lines a fury attacked her luckily it only managed to claw her neck before she made it over the boarder leaving a scar. She hasn’t left camp ever since.

Physical Appearance: Shaylei has a red orange color hair and bright green eyes. Her perfect complexion that her father always tells her makes her look like the girl he fell in love with. Shaylei stands at 5’5” and seems proud of it. Her only flaw is a scar that is barely noticeable on her neck from a fury attack upon her arrival at camp. Shaylei is considered to have the perfect body, curves in all the right places and such.

Personality: Shaylei hates make up although she wears a bare minimum. Shaylei is very kind and caring to those who take the time to actually get to know her and not take her as a girly daughter of Aphrodite, although she is beautiful like one she likes to do things that normally children of Aphrodite refuse to do. Shaylei likes the idea of love and wishes that she could help many people find it but hardly thinks of herself being in love. She loves the idea that everybody should get along but has a short temper in some situations.

Fatal Flaw:Hubris

Pets: none

Talents: Aubree is a very talented swords-person and singer

Weapons: celestial bronze sword

Year-Round or Summer: year round

Other:

Last edited by Daenerys Stormborn on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

She needs one more sentence for personality.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:25 pm

I just went back and edited it for you
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am

Good characters!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Name: Nevada Markus(nickname: Nev)

Age/Birthday: 16(December 13th 1994)

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes at 14

Mortal Family: Jace Markus (father), Kaylee Markus (Half-sister), Julia Markus(Step-mom)

Years at Camp:3

Brief history: Nevada actually had it all. Well everything but a biological mom but she had money and family and friends that loved her . That was until her father had a nervous break down and brought her to camp Half-blood for no reason. Sure Nevada got teased for being named after a desert state but she didn’t care she had more friends than enemies. At a young age Nevada ran away from home in one of her temper tantrums, it was the middle of winter and she wore nothing but her tee-shirt running into the woods just outside of their house in Colorado. Nevada didn’t get cold but she did get bored and returned home to find her dad and step-mom frazzled.

Appearance: Nevada has dark wavy hair that is usually left down. Her eyes a light brown color and her complexion fairly pale. She stands at 5’7” and is very proud about it. Nevada is very slim but has a muscular build from figure skating.

Personality: Nevada is very cheerful and loving but has a cold side as well. She hates meeting new people but will welcome them. Nevada is very calm in the most stressful situations and loves the cold outdoors. She even loves her stepmother, though she resents her father slightly for giving up on her birth mother. To Nevada’s friends she is extremely loyal which gets her in trouble sometimes.

Fatal flaw: Extreme loyalty

Pets:A white cat named ice

Talents: Nevada loves to paint and is very good at it. She can also alter winds slightly. She figures its from her mom.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword named Isanne(ice in Welsh)

Year round or summer camper: Year round

Others:None
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Yay a Khione character! 8D Once she's accepted by an admin/mod make sure to check her in at the Khione camper count! Click here!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Nevada is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: New Charrie! Please Accept!! <3   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Name: Jace Alexander

Age/Birthday: 17(April 13th 1993)

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes at 14

Mortal Family: Michael Alexander (father), Maddie Alexander (Half-sister), Julie Alexander (Step-mom)

Years at Camp: 3

Brief history: Jace liked his life. He had friends, he did great in school and he had a great family. That was until a hellhound tried to kill his little sister and he decided himself to get away from his house as soon as possible. He made it to camp and refused to even go home when his parents asked.

Appearance: Jace is slender but has a slight build from his running. His complexion is fair and his facial features make him look older than he is. His eyes are a light blue/gray colour and his hair a light brown. He stands average at 5’ll” and is okay with that.

Personality: Jace is very kind hearted and can make friends with just about anybody. He hates being as smart as he is for the reason of being teased but still likes the fact that he does well in school. Running was thing in school he loved track and still runs around the lake at least 3 times a week. Jace has a strong sense of pride in his work and if that is damaged it tends to get him in trouble

Fatal flaw: Hubris

Pets: None

Talents: Jace loves anything book related and he loves to write as well.

Weapons: A celestial bronze Dagger and a sword

Others: None

Last edited by Rhea Frost on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Jace is dibbed....for me!!!!!

Thankx Kendall for making him for me!!!!!

Jason.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Hoping I'll get accepted soon Jay!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Jace is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Name: Skyler Blaiyne

Age/Birthday: 17(April 16th 1993)

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes at 12

Mortal Family: Alex Blaiyne (father), Char Blaiyne(Half-sister), Maria Blaiyne (Step-mom)

Years at Camp: 4

Brief history: Skyler hated his family. They were mean and cruel but that didn’t mean he had to be. His parents hated him and his sister wasn’t much better so Camp was a huge blessing. Jace never did return to his unloving family.

Appearance: Skyler has dark almost black hair and bright blue eyes. He stands at 6’3” and seems to be happy about it. He is a little pale but he is a son of Khione after all. He is very muscular from playing ice hockey.

Personality: Jace is very kind hearted and can make friends with just about anybody. He likes to welcome everybody. Arguing rarely happens with Sky and his friend. Those who are Skyler’s friends are the most important things to him and they are just like family to him. Sky loves hockey and found at a young age that he was good at it.

Fatal flaw: extreme loyalty

Pets: None

Talents: Skyler loves Hockey and all things related to snow and cold. He can also make it snow lightly if he tries hard enough.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword named Ice

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Nice charrie! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Name: Leland Summers(Leah}

Age/Birthday: 18(May 1st 1993)

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes at 5

Mortal Family: Unknown

Years at Camp: 13 years

Brief history: Leeland didn’t know her family. She was brought up in a foster home and ran away so young. They treated her nasty and mean so she packed her teddy and ran away from them all. On the way she found an orphaned Labrador retriever puppy and decided to take him with her.At five her name calling abilities were small so the dog’s name was Scout.A nice man as Leah liked to call him helped him to a place that Leah now called home. This nice man was actually her Satyr but at five Leeland didn’t know the difference and hardly noticed that the nice man had little horns or hoofs. She was just happy that she was showing her where to go to be safe and loved.

Appearance: Leeland has blonde hair and vivid bright blue eyes. She has a fair complexion and is quite slender. She has a muscular build from her activities though. Leah stands at 5’6 and is very pleased that she managed to get that far.

Personality: Leah has a strong personality. Very colourful and bright. She is though very quiet at times because of the great fear she has of being alone. Leeland hates to fight and feels that starting fights means hate.
She enjoys swimming and running along with Ballet which she practices religiously. Leeland can make friends very easily which is probably because she grew up alone. Leah does have slight trust issues though also because of her cruel upbringing up until the age of 5.

Pets: A white Labrador Retriever named Scout.

Talents: Leeland loves to Dance and is extremely talented in Ballet dancing. She also is very well in archery and swordplay.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword named

Last edited by Rhea on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Isobel Markovic (Issy)

Age/Birthday: 18(April 12th 1994)

God Parent: Poseidon

Claimed: Yes at 11

Mortal Family: Alena Markovic(mother)[dead], Katernia Markovic(half sister[17])[dead]

Years at Camp: 7 years

Brief history: Isobel Markovic lived what some would call the poor man’s life. By the time she was 7 years old she was caring for her mother and sister Katernia not because she had to but because she wanted to. Her mother was a waitress in one of the diners near by their house in New York City and by 10 she was sending her sister off to school and preparing meals. Alena Markovic was a great mother but she was so busy working to provide a home for them that when she wasn’t sleeping she was working. Isobel loved her family and loved to take care of them. Her only calm being her time in the water where nobody could take away the joy of being in water. At school she was on the swim team and well the star at that. Then things went bad nobody understood what had kept them from not finding her till now. Isobel came home from school to find her sister and mother dead. The beast that had killed them she learned was a fury looking for her. Isobel had fled the scene crying and rushing. She had found her way to camp on accident but with a crowd of Monsters not far behind her. She had made it across camp borders before she got hurt but she always remembered her family was not so lucky.

Appearance: Isobel is around 5’6” and has always been slightly tan. She has brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her mother had always said her eyes were the sea unpredictable and dangerous. Issy has a toned body from her swimming career but now only gets practice in the lake or at the beach.

Personality: Isobel despite her sad history was cheerful but she did have a dangerous streak that came out if you crossed her short temper. She loved making new friends and hoped that one day she would have a family. Issy did believe that she had a family here at camp but the Poseidon cabin was always sorta lonely and she really wished it was more crowded. Issy spends all of her spare time at either the lake, beach or creek because it calms her and she likes to pretend that her father is always listening to her day. Issy loves to sing and is better at it then she thinks. Issy unlike her sister was terrified of the dark and small spaces, she didn't understand why she just hated them. Isobel also suffered from isolophobia, the fear of being along the prospect just scared her so she always tried to surround herself with something she loved, wether it was water , fish or people.

Pets:

Talents: Isobel is a hydrokinetic, this means she can manipulate water into shapes. This does however drain her energy and forming larger shapes are near impossible for her to form. Issy is also good at swordplay and singing.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:25 am Topic: Re: I am sending this to you:) she is my BTC
Crispy Bacon: Yep! You can go ahead and post her and say that she was approved by me.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Kadence!   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Name: Kadence Rayne

Age/Birthday: 18(September 14th 1994)

God Parent: Hermes

Claimed: Yes at 9

Mortal Family: Elspeth Rayne(mother), Coralie Rayne(half sister[12])

Years at Camp: 9 years

Brief history: Kadence lived normally, well as normally as a child with no father and a deadbeat mother could. She was on a tight routine. Get up, Take care of Cora, go to school, and get good grades, come home and take care of Cora, sleep. Repeat. Kadence had no time for anything or anybody…That was until Coralie was hospitalized for a hellhound attack meant for Kadence. Knowing it was time to leave Kadence whipped her mother into shape and reminded her that it was time to take care of little Cora before it was too late. Then she left…Never to return to her home again.

Appearance: Kadence isn’t beautiful…Or at least she doesn’t think so.. She isn’t beautiful but she isn’t ugly. Kadence is average. Standing at 5’6” and a whopping 130lbs with grey eyes and blonde hair. She is slightly muscular from training and slightly tan from her summer hobby, tanning.

Personality: Kadence is slightly reserved but carefree. She was always contradicting herself. Happy but sad, angry but excited. Her feeling were always mixed up but one thing Kadence loved to do was joke around no matter what the situation she always has to brighten the mood. Kadence however had silly irrational fears such as being afraid of the dark or of people not liking her. Kadence was entirely insecure and in times of need she was always too insecure to show what she could really accomplish.

Fatal flaw: Insecurity

Pets:

Talents: Kadence is especially talented in archery and sword play. She can also dance and sing.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword and a bow and arrow.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

I like her! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance   Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhea Frost's character:) Needs acceptance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: