Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arival Got Attacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Arival Got Attacked Empty
PostSubject: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

After his way into camp for the first time, Sirius passed out and woke up in the infirmary. While asleep, he mumbles, "Errick....Jacob.....Mom..... No.... NO!" and the wakes up in cold sweat and breathing hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:41 am

The Nurse made him take some Ambrosia which tasted like his Mom's meatloaf, and after a tour told him to go looking around the Camp
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 am

Aubree walked into the infirmary looking for some ambrosia for her stock noticing the boy, she smiled "hi there my name is Aubree Shae daughter of Apollo how are you feeling?" she was concerned because he must have been here because she was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 am

~Guys, you need to post at least 4 full sentences for a roleplay. Also, in Sirius' case, you shouldn't double post at all.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Noticing the girl   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:53 am

"Better than a few seconds ago," said Sirius Shyly. "My name's Sirius, what was that stuff the Nurse gave me?" he asked politely. Still not fully understanding Greek Mythology or the fact that he was the son of a God.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Aubree smiled at him, so he was a new camper. "That was ambrosia the food of the gods,we use it for healing half-bloods."She grabbed what she needed for her pack putting in the ziplock bag and shoving it in her bag. "you must be another new camper huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Guess So...   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:05 pm

"I guess so," Sirius replied, noticing how beautiful she really was for the first time. How her hair seemed to glisten like the sun, how her eyes had just that small gold right around the pupil... "So, what cabin are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 pm

She smiled at him"Apollo." she grabbed a thermos of nectar and tossed it in her bag. "So you'll be going to Hermes Cabin until your claimed."She continued grabbing first aid supplies not really paying attention to him.Then she looked up her yellow and blue eyes shining "or to the big house I guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

"I think Chiron said Cabin Eleven." said Sirius now becoming very nervous in front of Aubree with her Stunning eyes and beautiful hair. Even though he had never asked a girl out before, he was actually considering it now. "So, when does someone get claimed?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

She laughed"Hermes it is." She looked at him sighing "when your godly parent decides to claim you.." She then laughed quietly finishing off her first aid kit she looked at him. "lets get you to Hermes cabin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sounds Good   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm

"Sounds good," Sirius said, while attempting to hold her hand. Surprised by his own courage.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

She skipped ahead of him not noticing her attempts. She thought about playing volleyball.The she looked back and smiled. "les go then!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Getting that sad feeling, but not defeated; Sirius walks along side her towards the Hermes cabin. Hoping for another shot at her before the night is over.

(Move to Hermes Cabin?)
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

yes to Hermes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arival Got Attacked   New Arival Got Attacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arival Got Attacked
Page 1 of 1