Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raycron

Raycron

Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!) Empty
PostSubject: Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)   Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I trudged up the hill, my clothes tattered and my hair tangled. I was sure this was the place my father was talking about. Halfway up I hear a deep growling. I mumbled a curse. It was another one of those Demonic Dogs again, I was sure. I took out a rusty steel kitchen knife and turned to find not one, but three Dogs. Three giant, murderous, ugly dogs staring at me. "Oh, boy." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
WiseGirl

WiseGirl

PostSubject: Re: Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)   Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I was leaning against Thalia's pine tree reading when a heard a bark. I looked over cursing under my breath and ran to help the new half blood.
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)   Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm

One of the dogs charges me and I roll out of the way in time, but then another one jumps toward me. I try to stab it, with little effect. It lands on top of me. Little known fact: The thing's breath smelled like a gym sock, filled with the most vile smell you can imagine. Times ten. I struggled and tried to push it off me, and somehow, it is propelled into the woods. Another on jumps toward me, but just then a silver owl swoops by and drops a sharpie into my hands. Then that turns into a four and a half foot long celestial bronze spear. My instincts take over and I swiftly jab at the dog. With a yelp it shrinks into dust. Not wanting to get killed, I sprint to the tree, but I trip on the roots. Down I tumble into the stange camp, as my spear turns back into a sharpie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)   Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Ten Seconds in and I Manage to get Attacked. (Please reply!)
Page 1 of 1