Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Church's arival!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Churchrocks

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 pm

I walk up a hill. Hmmm... Where the FUCl< am I? "Ahola Senior???" Its' espanol! "Hello?" I wipe the sweat off my face.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 pm

i walked across and empty land

i knew the pathway like the back of my hand i felt the earth beneath my feet sat by the river and it made me complete oh simple thing, where have you gone? i'm getting old and i need something to rely on

Jasper was up high in Thalia's Pine as he rested and let his left leg just hang down. He didn't have any shoes or socks on and was wearing a pair of Abercrombie&Fitch shorts with a white G-star shirt. Normally he'd have two belts on forming an X with his swords in but that now hung next to him. He looked down at the gate he'd come through a couple of years ago and smiled knowingly. He saw someone enter and shout Hello. He climbed down quickly with his swords already reattached to his back and smiled at the guy, "Hola senor, come estas?" he asked quietly in his soft voice.

(remember you have to post in third person and people don't swear even the way you did it)
Back to top Go down
Churchrocks

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 pm

"Well that's a little offputting!" Says the young boy."I don't actually speak Spanish, you know that right?" He has a questioned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

i walked across and empty land

i knew the pathway like the back of my hand i felt the earth beneath my feet sat by the river and it made me complete oh simple thing, where have you gone? i'm getting old and i need something to rely on

Jasper nods, "Sorry mate, but anyway, welcome to Camp Half-Blood!" he said with a broad smile on his face. He brushed the curls out of his eyes quickly and glanced behind him to check if he was alone or followed by a monster or beast. He returned his warm eyes back to the little guy and slung his arm around the guy and started to lead him down the hill, "Come with me, I'll show you everything you need to see and know," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Churchrocks

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 am

"It's also offputing if you touch me before I know your name...." He shrugs your shoulder off my arm. "Hey also who is your godparent? And why did you look over your shoulder? Are we being followed!?" He has an alert look on my face. He feels EXTREMELY scared. "I've heard bad things about this place."

Last edited by Churchrocks on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Third person!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Church's arival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church's arival!!!   Church's arival!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church's arival!!!
Page 1 of 1