Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Keep Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 am

I laughed. "Aren't their lives already screwed up to bein with?" I asked still smilig. "I mean, half te people who go have odd phobias that make them afraid of dust bunnies!"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:11 am

I looked down at my shoes. "I have a fear of that," I said jokingly. I looked up at her. I waited to see what hher reaction would be,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:15 am

I looked at him like he was crazy and I was pretty sure he was. Instead of being a mean persona and making fun, I decided to play along as if it were a joke, and I am pretty sure it was. I raised my eyebrows and opened my eyes wide as if I was concerned. "Oh, Seth, when did you first have the fear for these...I won't even say their name!" I had to try hard not to laugh an little giggles escaped even when I tried.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:28 am

I busted out laughing when she said that. "It started when I was five," I told her.
I stayed in the trees because of the heat. I HATE THE HEAT! I heard two people talking and laughing. I smirked when I saw it was Seth. I leaned against a tree. "Who are you flirting with today, Seth? I asked him as a joke. He jumped.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 am

Someone called out to Seth making him jump. I really didn't pay much attention to what the voice said but I was still laughing. Now at the fact that he jumped at the sound of someone's voice thatxame out of nowhere. I tried to stop and eventually i did, after I noticed a girl leaning up against the tree near us.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I waved to the girl. I'm shy so I don't really introduce myself that well.

I rolled my eyes at Willow. She would never introduce herself. "Ameilia this is Willow, daughter of Khione." I paused. "Just don't get her mad."

I laughed. "What's the matter Seth? Had a hard time deforsting yourself last time?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 pm

"Don't worry," I said still smiling trying not to laugh to hard at Seth. Defrosting? "I'm not one to angering people, except my stepmother. I'm Ameila Smith, daughter of some goddess that has yet to claim me. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 pm

I looked up and down at the girl. I had trouble trusting people after what I had been through. I needed to know her more. "You too," I told her. I looked around. "Um...where's Isabella?" I asked. She was like a sister to me. I hope she wasn't doing anything bad. I really hope not.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

"Um," I stammered. "We kind of ran into some problems," I continued with hesitation. I glanced at Seth wondering if I should continue. I didn't know this girl and maybe it wasn't right for me to explain things. I shrugged letting my self conscious take over. I ribbed my arms wishing I had grabbed my towel.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Ameilia glanced at me. I looked at Willow. "Something happened that reminded her of her past," I said in one breath. Willow understood Isabella better than anyone. She nodded. "Where is she?" She repeated, more leadership in her voice. I shrugged. "I don't know. She said she was going to the cabin," i told Willow.

"Did you make sure she went into her cabin?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

"She didn't really want us to follow," I said. "She...she walked away really upset. We didn't really think following her would be the right thing."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I walked out of the shade. My black hair shone in the sunlight and I bet my blue eyes looked concerned. "Can we make sure she is in there?" I asked them. I get really worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 pm

"Uh, yeah I guess," I said. "We could go right to her cabin. That's where she said as was." I take a moment to look at the girl. She had long black hair and shining blue eyes that were fills with concern.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

I was about to open my mouth when I saw Isabella. "Hey Izzy!" I called after her. She didn't seem to hear me. I frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 am

I didn't move as Seth pointed out Izzy coming back. She didn't look happy, or in the mood to be talked to. I wants to run over to her and ask if she was okay, but something stopped me. I hesitated and watched her walk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

I walked to the edge of the lake. I heard something but couldn't make it out. I jumped in the lake again. I know that was stupid but it was hot out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 pm

"What is she doing?" I asked, my eyes wide with shock. Did she really just do that? "That thing in there almost killed her, and she is going back in?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm

I shrugged. "That's Isabella for you. She can sometimes be a daredevil," I told her.
"Should we watch her?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 pm

"Is it even safe in there?" I asked, my eye still wide. "Shouldn't we go get her out offbeat? Daredevil or not, thats crazy!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "If you want to. She'll be fine." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 pm

"Fine," I say giving up. I walk over to where I left my stuff and threw my towel around my shoulders although I was already mostly dry. I sat down on the ground and sighed heavily. It has been a very long day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

I got nothing left. Sorry. We could make another topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Lol, yeah sure. I was thinking the same thing actually. What do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Arena? Or a different place? I picked the topic last time. You can pick this time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Arena is good. Yeah, let's do that. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Swimming
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next