Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Keep Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm

I was still shooting arrows at the monster. I saw Ameilia try to bring Izzy up to the surface. I shot the monster in the eye and went under. The thing growled underwater and tried to grab Ameilia. I stabbed it with my dagger, making it go back.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm

After hat felt like forever, I dragged Izzy to the surface. Seth was holding off the monster while I was pretty sure it was grabbing at me or Izzy. I pulled her with as much strength as i could to the edge of the lake and on land. "Seth!" I called, because I was pretty sure we were not going to kill this thing.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"What!" I screamed. The monster was even more mad then before. I shot arrows at it. It growled and opened its mouth. I shot an arrow in its mouth. I went to go shoot another arrow but I had no more. I took out my dagger and went under. I tried to stab it. I resurfaced and looked at Isabella. She was pale and not breathing. Her lips were blue.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 pm

"C'mon Izzy," I ecouraged. "You are not dead. This is not happening.You are breathing and well and I am going to wake up any moment now. Izzy, wake up! You are not dead! BREATH! Seth!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 pm

I turned to the sound of my name. I stabbed it one more time. it was more worried about that. I ran onto shore. "What do we do?" I asked. I was starting to panic.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:54 pm

"I don't know CPR!" I yelled, "Do you? She is going to die in like two minutes no, probably less if we don't do something! We don't have time to get help! Izzy wake up! You are not dying on me, i have known you for an hour, so wake up!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 pm

"But she has a boyfriend!" I exclaimed. Wow, that sounded stupid. CPR? Why not? I pumped her chest five times. I blew air into her mouth.

I felt air coming into my lungs. I breathed, feeling oxygen coat my lungs.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:06 pm

I sighed, wiping the tears from my eyes. I relaxed my anger and hugged Izzy tightly as she sat up slowly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm

I coughed weakly, spitting out some water. Ugh, my head hurt. Dizzy too. I felt the grass and laid back down. "What did I miss?" I asked.

"A lot," I told her. I was glad she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 pm

"God, I am crazy cause I actually still want to stay here," I muttered. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 pm

I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. I want to go home," I said. What was home for me?

Isabella said she wanted to go home. Isabella didn't have a home. "Camp- Half Blood is your home," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm

I looked at Izzy with...pity? I guess. I fel bad for her. I didn't even know what was up with her, I didn't ask either, but I felt bad for her. I glared at Seth for making the comment he did. He didn't have to say that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:41 pm

I wanted my dad. I wanted him to pick me up and tell me things were going to be okay. I wanted him to hold me whenever I was a little girl. I wanted to hug him and tell him 'I love you' He would laugh and say the same thing back. But, no the stupid hellhound killed him. Now I'm all laone with no family. Friends were great but, family was were the heart was. I wanted to go home. I sighed. "Just- I'll go tomy cabin," I told them.

Ameilia glared at me. I apologized through my eyes. I wish Isabella had a home.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 pm

I looked at her sadly and offered her my hand to help her up. She just had a near death experience! She looked scared and looked as if she might cry.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:51 pm

I took Ameilia's hand. "Thanks," I mumbled. I started to walk to my cabin, forgetting all that had just happened.

I looked at Ameilia."Something's wrong with her," I whishpered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:55 pm

"She almost drowned," I whispered back. "I don't expect her to be right in the head until this passes over. No offense to her at all."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I shrugged. "I'm worried. She could go into depression. It's happened before I think I heard a few rumors," I whishpered. I frowned. She's hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

"Depression?" I repeated. "Can half blood's go into depression?" This was getting way to weird. I was here less then a day and I'm already wrappe up in something I probably shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:59 pm

I shrugged. "We are human. Well, half-human anyway. It's possible. She did lose her dad and step-mom by a hellhound. She never forgave herself after that."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

"Oh," I said in realization. "That really sucks. I really take back what I was saying about my life sucking before. She obviously has it worse then me. I feel really bad now. Like crap! That's how I feel. Gods I am such a bad person."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I shook my head. "Your not a bad person You just didn't know about her past. It happens to all of us. My friend Willow had no family from the start," I told her. "Isabella needs to forgive herself. One day, it'll get her in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

"I can't imagine going through anythig that bad," I say looking at the ground. "It doesn't, I don't know, seem right. Things like that just don't happen! They must have a reason for it."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I shrugged. "Things happen for a reason. I guess this will help her become a stronger person? I don't know, I'm not the orcale," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 pm

"You're not very good at reading people," I point out, "Are you?" I manage a smile and I raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 am

I shook my head, "My mom told me to never become a threaipist. She said I would ruin people's lives then help them," I told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Swimming
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next