Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Keep Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm

"Exactly like that acttually," I said and smiled again. The thought of someone branding a picture of me fighting monster onto my back popped into my mind. Ow, I thought. Even though the thought was totally not how they branded cattle it was still creepy. I think I'll stop eating cow for a while...
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:18 pm

"Whoa, whoa, wait," I said as I stopped swimming. "Chiron is going to bran my brain?" I asked a little scared.

"I rolled my eyes. "No dumdum, It's just a saying," i told him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 pm

I stuck my head under the water a moment and got my hair wet again. I had been starting to feel the heat on my forehead again. "Why would you think Chiron would bran your brain? That is just ridiculous." I smiled again and almost started laughing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 pm

I blushed embarrassed, "Well, I don't know. I mean, Greek mythology is real. So why not. " I paused. "Is Harry Potter real?" I ask.

I busted out laughing. Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 pm

"I don't know," I said. "I didn't know this was all real twelve hours ago!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 pm

"Shut up Isabella," I mumbled. "I mean if the Greek gods are real than why not wizards?" I asked.

I stopped laughing. "What's your next question? Is Captain America real?" I asked grinning.
I looked down. "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 am

"Honestly," I said. "I would probably have asked the same question eventually. But Captain America, I think we would have seen that in the news."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 am

OOC- Do you want them to battle a monster?

"True, true. Being a superhero wouldn't be bad. They always get the ladies," I said raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 am

-Suureee :)

I rolled my eyes and smiled, probably blushing. "Like you could live up to a super hero." I said, but still couldn't help smileing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

"I could if I wanted to," I smirked. 'I do hhave healing powers." I felt something brush my leg. I screamed.

I laughed. "Nice scream superhero," I said. His face was pale. "S-something touched me!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 am

My smile faded when a dark shadow quickly appeared beneath me. I held my breath. The shadow disappeared asgard as it came. My eyes were wide as I looked at Izzy and Seth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 am

I felt something touch my leg. I yelped and looked down. I saw a shadow. I swam away from it as the shawdow got bigger. "Look who's scared now," I heard Seth say.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 am

"What do you people keep at this camp?" I screamed as something rubbed against me. I scrambled closer to Seth and Izzy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 am

"Who knows?" I said. "Let's get out of the water." I said as I started to swim. I got out of the water.

"Good idea," I swam and felt something tug on my leg.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:44 am

I started to get out and follow Izzy and Seth, but something made Izzy stop. I looked next to me an in the clear water something was pulling at her. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from
screaming. What was it?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 pm

OOC- What is a name of a sea monster in Greek mythology?

I looked at Izzy. "C'mon get out!" I yelled. She shook her head and said something hd her foot.

I opened my mouth to say something when I was pulled under.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Uhmmmm... I know that somewhere in Gek Mythology they have a giant squid...that has a spacifis name and I forget it... :/

I grabbed Izzy's hand in and attempt to keep her above water. Of course that didn't work because now what ever was dragging her down, was dragging me down with it. I cursed so many times over in my mind. Why did I even come here?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I started to freak out. I pulled out my bow and arrow and started to hit the shawdow. I had no idea what it was. I have to go in the water, don't I? I pulled out my dagger and jumped in the water.
Cracken?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah, I think. Isn't it spent with a K? Like Kraken or something?

As the creature pulled Izzy and I deeper, arrows whiz past our heads. Seth. If he hit us....it didn't matter. We would drown anyway.

My grip couldn't hold on Izzy's wrist. Ishe slipped away and suddenly the water preasure wasn't worsening. I sufaced in time tosee Seth jump in. I followed after taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:43 pm

I saw Isabella being pulled by this big weird fish thing. She tried to brake loose but couldn't. I stabbed it with my dagger. It didn't let go. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I got up for air. I shot more arrows.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm

"This is not working!" I yelled as I surfaced again taking a breath. "The preasure down there will KILL her."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm

I shot more arrows. "We need a Posieden(sp?) kid," I said as I shot more arrows. One got the monster in the eye. I dove under and stabbed it with my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

"Always needing someone else," I grumble. I took my sword out and dived. I slashed at the creature cutting something off. It floated in the water next to me. U made sure I didn't go near it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm

"Ew," I said. The monster was still there, only more angry. I shot 6 arrows at once peircing its side. Isabella was not moving at all. Her eyes were closed. I shot another arrow in its eye.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Seeing that I was pretty much useless when trying to swim, I through my sword like a javilin, (Sp?) At the monster. It stabbed right through the arm holding Izzy. I dove down and grabbed her. I was not strong at all, like I was fail Gym class strong, but i kicked my hardest trying to drag Izzy up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Keep Swimming   Just Keep Swimming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Keep Swimming
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next