Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 am

"well I just want to know what the boy asked you" He confessed. He smiled at the thought of the battle.I moved my hand to hers.She was playing hard to get again.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 am

"Don't worry I wouldn't dare mess with her." I panic and looked at Izzy. "I was actually just asking out Izzy, right Izzy?" please play along I whispered to Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 am

I held Final's hand in mine and looked at Izzy. I smiled. Demetri, I say in my mind, I swear to the gods you are my favorite Son of Apollo. I wanted to laugh out loud, but I wasn't going to risk Demetri's chances. This was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am

I could play along or watch Demetri get pounded by Final. I'll save the pounding for another day. "Yup, Demetri over here was asking me out."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 am

thank you I whispered to Izzy. "I heard Bella was dating you but Izzy was single. All I ask Bella was that if she thought Izzy would go for a guy like me and she said yeah." I turned to Izzy. "So do you wanna go out?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 am

I was supposed to be playing along, right? I started to ring the sea water out of my brown hair, giving me time to think. "Sure" He so owes me; I just saved his butt from getting pounded from Final.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Final looked at him "OKay,suuure" He looked at Bella "Want to walk around camp?" He asked with a smile. He hadn't hung out with her for some time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 pm

"Sure," I said. I turned to Izzy and winked. "I'll catch up with you later, okay? Oh and contests!" I gave her two thumbs up. It was so hard to not break down and start laughing. "Bye Demetri, Izzy!"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm

"Bye Bella and Final! We are sooo talking about this later!" I said. It was just me and Demitri.
"So...now what?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 pm

I looked at Izzy. "Hey uh Izzy. All that stuff I said about asking you out, I meant all of it." I never felt this way about girl. "The only reason I asked her out was because I thought you were the one dating Final." I couldn't help but wonder if she was the one.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

I felt my jaw drop. "You were serious?" I hope he was the one. I smiled. "I meant what I said too." I gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"So you really do want to go out?" I said as she hugged me. "yes!" I said under my breath. "So wanna go swimming in the lake where there are no waves and no riptides to kill you?" I ask taking into account of what happened earlier today.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I smiled. I had never felt so happy before in my life. "Sure I would love you. I'll meet you there so I can change into a bathing suit and not swim in my clothes." I couldn't wait to go swimming.
OOC- make a new topic in the lake section?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

first need to make a change in my signature
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

k should i make a change too?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

new topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4