Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 am

I sat there on the beach, in my bathing suite and on my towel. I let my feet dig into the sand. I definitly wanted to go swimming, but i didn't feel like sitting up. So I lay there and listen to the waves rash in and probably getting a good tan while I was at it. It was so peaceful, but i definitly neaded someone to talk to. There was no way I was going to sit here alone all day. And as I was thinking this, I saw someone walking up the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

I walked to the beach. The beach was the only place I could think. I saw a girl laying on the beach. I wonder who she was. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm

I sat up quickly and shook the sand out of my hair. "Hey," I said with a smile. The gods answered my prayers I guess. "What brings you down here?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 pm

I smiled. "Who wouldn't want to come to the beach. I'm Isabella Rose, daughter of Athena. You look familiar. Daughter of Athena?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I luaghed, "Yeah," I said, "It's awesome down here. But yeah, Daughter of Athenaa. I think I have seen you around. I am Anabella Harris, but please, please, call me Bella."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 pm

I smiled, another sister. "Call me Izzy, how long have you been at camp?" I looked around. I really didn't want the harpies to come and eat us.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

"Five years," I said sadly remembering, "Please I already told the story twice today, don't ask. It's depressing. You don't want to know. Um, what about you? How long you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

"Five years," I said sadly remembering, "Please I already told the story twice today, don't ask. It's depressing. You don't want to know. Um, what about you? How long you been here?"

I have no idea why that double posted!! Sorry! :)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 pm

I remembered when I came here. The hellound, dad, and my step-mom dying. I frowned at the memory. "Five years, too. It's alright, everyone has a story. Why were you at the beach?" I hope i didn't sound rude; i was curious.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm

"I was just taking a walk really, then I felt like enjoying the ocean breeze." I smiled and closed my eyes a second. "It's so calming. I love it here. Also, I was looking for someone and felt like giving up. I don't know where he is. But I like my other two reasons better then that third one."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Who were you waiting for?" I asked. Bella looked so sad. "My dad used to tell me to never give up, before he...um... went away." My voice craked on away; he didn't go away. My dad was dead,gone, never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm

"Oh!" I exclaimed noticing Izzy's sadness. "It was no one serious! Just some guy that asked me out a little while ago. We kind of had to split cause of lessons and everything. I can't seem to find him...Don't get upset please! It's just some guy." I definitly noticed she was sad for some reason that had to be connected to her dad. That's when she started to crack in her sentance.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 pm

I smiled at her concern. She seemed like a nice person. "It's okay, I was just thinking about my dad." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "So who is this guy? I'll make sure next time he doesn't stand you up next time." I put my famous goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

"He didn't stand me up," I said with a smile. "But his name is Final Karringa, Son of Chronos, not Kronos. The god not the Titan. Whatever that is supposed to mean. He is very...confusing. It's kind of hard to figure him out. I guess that's why I like him." I blushed as I was taking it a little far and into detail. "Anyway, I'll kick his butt later for not being wherever I looked for him. Thanks though."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm

"Your welcome, anything for my half-sister." I said with a smile. "Everyone here is confusing. Monsters, gods, pasts what's not confusing about our lives. My friend Seth seems to be the only one here who doesn't have a confusing life. He has a mom and a house." ((Seth is my character who i'm waiting to get accepted))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"Everyone has a story," I said looking out onto the ocean. "They just have to tell it, or choose not to. Mine, sucks, my friend's sucks, my other friend's sucks. If I go on long enough that sentance i just said will have multipied by about a million. It really doesn't matter if you still have a home and mom or dad, you still have a story. It's just not as intense."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:37 pm

"True," I said, agreeing with her. "Then again, who doesn't have a story to tell? So this guy that you have the hots for, what does he look like?" I asked her, trying not to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm

"He looks like a guy," I said not really up for descriptions. "A really cute guy. Gods! Shut up Bella!" I looked around to see if anyone else was watching. I blushed again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Bella blushed. I laughed. "I know a guy who looks like a guy, too. Is it me, or does everyone seem to be pairing up. If everyone is, then I need to find a guy pronto," I said laying on the sand. I felt my toes go through the sand. I just needed nail polish and I would be set. Instant pedicure.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

"Not my friend Jake," I said, "He is the riding solo type, though I am positive this certain daughter of Hepheastus has had her eyes on him for like, ever! I've even talked to her, but she denys it." I laughed at the thought of Jake hooking up with someone. "But yeah, everyone is dating now-a-days. I have only dated two other guys before Final, and about amillion guys have asked me out. It's so annoying sometimes I feel like a daughter of Aphrodite...This is probably sounding like I have a big head, and I most definitly don't, but I hate that everyone just finds pleasure in ddating. Find someone you really really like."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

I nodded. "Finding someone you relly like is hard. Just don't date any Aphrodite kids. I did once. He was sweet. Blue eyes and brown hair." I said getting lost in the memory. I shook my head to try to clear the memory. "Anyway, he broke up with me for some Apollo chick, saying she was better than me. I don't have anything against Apollo kids. I don't blame her either. He was smoking hot."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm

I laughed again with a large smile on my face. "I would never have predicted talking about this kind of thing with my half-sister. Maybe with a kid of Aphrodite, but not a kid of Athena, which I also am. It's weird!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm

I laughed. "Maybe we can be those kinds of kids once in a while. Not all the time though. If it was all the time, it would drive me crazy!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm

"Yeah," I said with a smile. "Insane is not the statice I would like to have. I'm good with normal, but totally the oposite of normal at the same time."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:57 pm

I smiled. "I wish I really know what normal was. So when is this guy getting here? I'm dying to meet him," I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)   Peaceful, but Lonely (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaceful, but Lonely (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: