Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)   Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 pm

I walked slowly down the sidewalk when I passed a couple kissing on a bench. I winced and almost fell to my knees. I was mental. My best friends were no longer my best friends and my ex girlfriend hated me. What was I supposed to do? I had taken this walk fro fresh air but instead I'd almost fainted. I kept walking when I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)   Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225 Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) Ttitle

Taylor was taking a walk around the lower west side, not really her style, but she wanted to try something new. She took in her surroundings and smiled, snapping a photo or two once or while with her Nikon. She had developed a new hobby, photography. Her half brother had given it to her when he left camp, it was one of those large ones.

She had drifted off and was in her own world. On the outside, she looked like she was thinking about something girly, maybe about a boy, her life, or anything else normal teenage girls think about. But she wasn’t, she was thinking about her newest prank that some girls from her cabin were plotting. It wasn’t a huge one, but it had to be good.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)   Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 pm

I then noticed a familiar girl with a camera. I walked toward and said, "Hi. I'm Brendon. Do you work at the strawberry field?" I asked which was code for, are you a camper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)   Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225 Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) Ttitle

Taylor slightly tilted her head up and raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I happen to.” She said, pausing. “I’m Taylor.” She said, holding her hand out politely. He looked familiar to her. Trying to remember where she would’ve seen him, she remembered. She saw him when she was visiting Jake’s cabin, her ex-boyfriend. So he was a son of Ares too? This couldn’t get anymore awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)   Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air is Good For A Lonely Soul ( OPEN)
Page 1 of 1