Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastasia

Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm

I walked through the woods all on my own. I was sorta lonely. I hadn't been in camp long so I didn't have any friends yet.

I trotted through the woods. I was just exploring. I was about to stop when I saw Trinity walking on her own. I trotted over to her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 pm

I was walking in the forest by myself when I came across a centar and a girl. I think i had seen the girl before, in the cabin. I walked over, "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Hi!" I said to the two of them. I studied the girl for a moment. "Your a child of Nyx right? My half sister?"I guessed. "I'm Trinity, anyway."

I smiled at the two of them. "Hello! I'm Alexis...."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 pm

I smiled. "I thought I had seen you somewhere. I'm Jenna. Nice to meet you both. So what are you guys doing in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 pm

"I was just walking around... I was sorta bored..." I explained.

"I was exploring... Nice to meet you by the way," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 pm

"Me too." I sat down. "I'm so tired. I've been walking for a while." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:07 am

Flash was walking through the forest,He loved the forest,it was the best place to think for Flash, climbed a nearby tree and took out "Tale of two cities" he stole from the Library and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:37 am

I looked around enjoying the veiw. As I looked closely at the tree tops I noticed a figure up there. "Hey! Who's up there?"
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 pm

I looked at the tree. I saw a shape in it but couldn't make it out.

I sighed and looked at the tree my tail swishing a bit as I tried to make out the shape. "Some one is up there," I confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 am

I was walking around in the forest, alone as usual when a came across a group of kids who had gathered. Oh, and plus one centaur. It was a small group, so I joined them. "Hey." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}   Just a group of people Hanging out {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a group of people Hanging out {Open}
Page 1 of 1