Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Out: Meeting New People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Hanging Out: Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I walked down from the Armory, I was waiting for my swords to be finished. I sat down and pulled out my bottle of wine, and poured myself a glass. I watched the waves roll in and out, as I took a sip of wine. I loved doing this, it made me feel so much more like my true self.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 pm

--Felix--
Today was not going well. He had walked out of his "ninja training" session out of complete boredom, and was yet to fill his thirst for adrenalin. No... He didn't need adrenaline... Just something to keep his mind of the aching feeling of despair that was permanantly situated within his small frame. That thirst had brought him to the beach. People were always hanging around on the beach. Maybe he could spot out some epic fails, or something more. Who knows? Because he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

I took another sip of wine, and let my mind wander. It came across a memory from a long time ago, with another boy, I couldnt remember his name. But that wasnt important because he had broke my heart when he left me here, alone. I forced myself to think about something else. I stared blankly across the sea, not really seeing anything.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:27 pm

--Felix--
Felix let his eyes wander around the beach. He needed human interaction. So sick of being one of the few loners on the beach, he walked over to a boy who looked as if he was in a similar predicament to Felix.
"Hey, dude..." He snapped his fingers in front of the other boy's face, studying it properly. He sighed, for reasons he didn't know. Why must he have been so confused?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm

I snapped out of my trance, and saw a boy infront of me. "Oh Hey, can I help you with anything?" I asked him. I took another sip of my wine, and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 pm

--Felix--
"Uh, yeah, you can help me, if you want. Want to talk?" He might have said 'want to' but Felix knew that he was really saying that he wasn't going to leave until he got a decent conversation. He sat down in the sand next to the boy, before muttering,
"I'm Felix, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:36 pm

"My names Jovan, Son of Dionysus. Hey would you like a glass?" I asked indicating my wine bottle. "Well I geuss we can talk, what do you need?" I asked him. I poured him a glass of wine, and held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 pm

--Felix--
Thinking about what he needed to talk about, Felix took the glass, taking small sips every now and then. "We can talk about whatever we need to talk about." His eyes were cast over the sea, mesmerised by the frothy waves.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 am

The beach. Eh, I never liked beaches. It's always so cold over where I live. I spotted a guy, drinking, what was that? Wine? Huh, must be a Dionysus kid. He was on the shore with another guy. I sat a couple of feet away from them, staring. What were we supposed to do here? Relax? Those two guys seemed pretty relaxed. I leaned back and put my feet in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 pm

::Felix::
"Well, I'm going to go somewhere else now." He said to Jovan, standing up and dusting the sand off his shorts. "Thanks for the wine, by the way. Maybe we can do this some other time?" He asked, although Felix knew deep down in his heart that they would never meet again, only in the afterlife. For today was the day that he would go through with his plans. The plans that he had been working on since he was thirteen years old. Today was the day he died. "If you ever need me, just look at Zephyros Creek. I'll probrably be there." and with that, he left, walking off to his death...

(Don't bother chasing after him unless you fancy finding a body. >=])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out: Meeting New People   Hanging Out: Meeting New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out: Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: