Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good Evening!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FieryLeo204

FieryLeo204

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 am

Hi! I'm new here, so I don't know much but please help me when I need it. Thank you!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Good Evening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Evening!   Good Evening! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Great to have another camper here! Hi! I'm BlackWolf-03, but you can call me Wolfers, Wolfie, or just plain Wolf. When you probably meet me on chat, you'll see me probably talking about Lord of the Rings, Halo 1,2,3, Reach, Harry Potter, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, and some other stuff.

Also, just a heads up! I got two other people who like to talk on my chat. One of two is Alpha who talks in Bight Cyan and the other is Pack Leader is talks in Dark Blue. I talk in Dark Green. XD Well I hope to RP with you anytime! Just PM me, and we'll get starting! Enjoy your time here! XD
Back to top Go down

Good Evening!
Page 1 of 1