Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newcomer (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daughter-Of-Hermes

Daughter-Of-Hermes

Newcomer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer (Open)   Newcomer (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Hillary bounced into camp, a smile plastered on her face. She was in one of her normal good moods even though her bestfriend had just died. She looked at the bright side. She herself was safe, as well as her mother, and Will didn't have to suffer anymore. She knew he wouldn't want her to be sad so she did her best to be positive. She stood at Thalia's pine, her luggage in one hand and Buck's cage in the other. She got that gleam in her eyes as she looked around the camp from the hill. "This could be fun." She smirked and started down Half Blood Hill, thinking about how she would pull pranks on everyone and 'borrow' everyone's things.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Newcomer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Open)   Newcomer (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

I sat under a tree near Half-Blood hill, just relaxing and meditating. Truler was at my side just laying his head on my lap. I smiled as he sat up and started to chase a butterfly. The Giant Gray Wolf could catch anything, I thought to myself. I slowly closed my eyes and sat still, with my legs crossed. Everything was so quiet. I could hear as the trees swooshed back and forth, as the birds chirped in the woods, as the insects did their own noise, and as the wind went through everything. Everything stopped when I felt the presence of something, or someone near me.

I quickly snapped my eyes open and stood up very quietly. I watched as Truler crept into the shadows of the trees, awaiting to pounce on the disturbance. I on the other hand climbed a tree, and waited for the presence pass underneath me. I watched as as person who looked new walked down the hill, carrying luggage. I smiled and jumped softly to the ground. "Hello, you knew?" I asked as latching my dagger onto my belt on my calf. "I'm Kaitlyn Marshall, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares." I said holding out a hand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daughter-Of-Hermes

Daughter-Of-Hermes

Newcomer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Open)   Newcomer (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:41 pm

OOC: Whoops! sorry I posted in the Hermes Cabin already. I had no patience, Im looking after two little kids and they are pushing my buttons so I went ahead and wrote in a forum already made in CAbin 11. Again, very sorry!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Newcomer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Open)   Newcomer (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:42 pm

You can Liquid time in on this Website. That means that your charrie can be at places more than once...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newcomer (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newcomer (Open)   Newcomer (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newcomer (Open)
Page 1 of 1