Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do you hear me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Do you hear me? Empty
PostSubject: Do you hear me?   Do you hear me? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:26 am

"Cause Maybe, Your Gonna Be The One To Save Me."

Do you hear me? RasmusLedin-2
t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||l||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis seemingly was bored, as he played with his food. His blue eyes sweeped the grounds for life, but even then, he found none. Of course, it was time for camp activities, which he rebelled with passion. No one could tell him what to do anyways. He wore his usual get up, a blue shirt, demin pants and a darker, navy blue, jacket above his head. His shaggy hair was leaning into his eyes, and he shook them off gently. Even in the harsh, summer day, he stood silent, pale and cold, thus the jacket. And when everyone is, he wasn't, another thing about him.

The tough little sucker picked up a plump strawberry between his long, pale fingers, and he stared at it. "You're not really inviting aren't you." he told it, with a creepy, and yet dashing smile. As if you could ever talk like that to a lady, you would have her in your hands in no time! He squeezed it gently, pouring out red juice, that was thick enough to be considered as blood itself. A little queasy from the image, he threw it away in disgust. He sighed, as he did so, and pulled up his arms across his chest, and placed it on the table, as he placed his mildly aching head on it. He closed his eyes a bit, taking in the sound rather than the image, and he breathed in the smell of the incomming season.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

Do you hear me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you hear me?   Do you hear me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:57 pm

The demigoddess looked around the mess hall and wondered where the children of the minor Gods eat at. She had not been feeling well and her instructor told her to go to the mess hall to eat and rest. She did not know about the seating arrangement, and if she did she would have asked someone before coming. She spotted one person in the mess hall and decided to ask him.

"Um, could you please tell me where the children of minor Gods sit?" She asked in a shy tone.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Do you hear me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you hear me?   Do you hear me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am

”’Cause Maybe, You’re Gonna Be the One That Saves Me"

Do you hear me? RasmusLedin t
||r||a||v||i||s||||n||o||v||a||[color:494e=#99.CCCC]l
||e

Mr. tall, mysterious and Poseidon’s child
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Travis looked up from his untouched plate. "A minor demigod eh?" he asked her, from the safety of his crossed arms. He sat his head on his long arms and stared across the hall. Over to the side, next to the Zeus table, sat the empty and lonely table of Cabin 2. "I'd rather prefer you sit here than there." he chuckled oddly and shoved his head back into his arms.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

Do you hear me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you hear me?   Do you hear me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Her face turmed red when he pointed out the obvious.

"Oh, the Hera table! I should have realized that on my own." she stammered.

"Thank you and sorry for disturbing you" She gave a little bow and ran off to get some food.
She got a plate full of fruits, vegetables, and a slice of garlic bread and went to the Hera table to eat in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you hear me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you hear me?   Do you hear me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you hear me?
Page 1 of 1