Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ]   And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm

After the wedding, I head off to the climbing wall in the middle of the night. The wall glowed with lava and was also lit up by street lights. I changed into a more long, formal gown for the Evening Ball they had after the wedding, I didn't want to look like a loser in that short dress when I'm dancing with people.

It was about midnight when I started climbing. The rocks were warm, but not hot. Perhaps it was the cold fall air that cooled it off? I was sitting on a ledge, watching the campers scurry in and out of their cabins and I guess I wasn't aware of the loud crackling of a fireball. It was hurtling down toward me and I couldn't hear it. My ears were still ringing from the loud, Heavy Metal music that blasted in the Big house for the ball, maybe that was why?

The fireball hit me on the back of the neck. It knocked me off of my ledge, causing me to fall onto the soft mats placed on the bottom. I suppose it was something the Poseidon kids put up, but some water sprayers put the flames out so it was just a ROCK hurtling toward me. It hit me on my arm, and I heard a blood-curtling "SNAP" come from there. I screamed out in pain, and I cried. I sure hope nobody saw me crying, I would be teased for life!
Back to top Go down
WiseGirl

WiseGirl

And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ]   And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:06 pm

i was walking in the forest when i heard a snap then a scream i ran to where i heard it. I gasped when i saw Kendra on the ground i looked around for anyone i picked her up and ran to the nurses cabin.
Back to top Go down

And I still couldn't hear the fireball? [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1