Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Singing in the Amphitheater

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Singing in the Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm

I walk into the amphitheater. It's empty... I start to sing to myself.. No accompaniment, I'm singing"Goodnight My Someone" from my favorite musical, "The Music Man"!! When I was little my mom got tickets to go see it on Broadway!! Turns out that my Dad, Apollo, saw that I would like the show and sent the tickets to my mom. Which was why I was singing now. Eight years ago to this day, my mother had died to get me to camp. Thinking of her, I start singing "Seasons of Love" from "Rent" I wander around and start to sing louder... I feel as though I'm on stage performing. For dramatic effect I lean against the colomn and slide to the ground when I finish the song.

Charisma Bowin- Apollo
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Sarah starts clappping from the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 pm

I turn around.... "oh gods!! Sarah you scared me" I gasp, "but thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 pm

I walk in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

"Hey Robert!!" I say " I was uh, just practicing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:50 am

I walk in with Blaze at my heals. He jups on the ampatherater and starts yowling his head off!! I fall down laughing. I walk up there and look around. I start singing, "my imortal" By: Evanesceance. I had to admite i was pretty good. My cat Blaze starts purring really loud. I stop as I see a crowd gather. I run off stage, embarresd by how many people saw me. I hear then claping so I get back up there and finish the song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing in the Amphitheater   Singing in the Amphitheater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Amphitheater
Page 1 of 1