Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Amphitheater

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I walk in and wait for Catherine to catch up. I love the amphitheater; when people aren't doing sing alongs, it's always so peaceful.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:25 pm

I look around, "'Kay."
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:30 pm

"The Apollo cabin hosts sing alongs here every once in a while." I tell her.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:41 pm

"Sounds Scary," I say
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:51 pm

"It depends on the songs they choose..."I trail off. For the first time, I really focus on Catherine's inner hearth. It's kind of...sad. "Sit down." I tell her.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:41 pm

"Okay..." I sit down. What was this about?
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to...but what's wrong? Your inner hearth is kind of...sad." I tell her.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm

I sigh, its not like I hadn't seen this coming eventually. "Its kind of hard to explain," I start, "I was born in and lived the first eleven years of my life in this very, very European, mainly French, town. I had this friend, my only friend for those eleven years. I- I don't know what happened, but right before my twelfth birthday, he came in through my bedroom window, at around ten at night, and lit my house on fire. He killed my step dad and my little sisters. After that, my mom moved us to Colorado, where I met Katya and Tatiana. They lived with their dad. Last year, I was at their house for Kat and Tatiana's birthday. Thierry came back. He killed Katya, I couldn't save her, Tatiana is in a wheelchair now!" I say, I was crying a lot.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:09 pm

"Shhh, shh." I said, patting Catherine's back. "You're safe now, and if the guy ever comes back, I won't hesitate to kill him on the spot. Nobody has the right to hurt anyone like this," I say, but I'm not sure it's what I'm supposed to say.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"I'm a pretty twisted kid, right?" I smile a little
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

"Not twisted. Nope. You've just been through a lot."
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:27 pm

"At this point, my Mom's just kinda fed up with me."
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:32 pm

"Makes sense," I say. If she wants to talk more, I'll let her. If she wants to shut up, I'll also let her do that.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:50 pm

I look down, Alessia was the only person since Katya, Piotr, and Tatiana that knew everything. It honestly felt better to tell someone.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:18 pm

"Do you want to go back to the cabin?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm

"Kinda," I say, "Sorry for dumping this all on you."
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:34 pm

"It's fine," I assure her. "Let's go,"
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:48 am

Gods, I wasn't used to anyone actually being nice to me anymore.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:42 pm

I walk out of the Amphitheater and head towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:00 pm

I follow
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm

I walk to the Ampitheater. "Hello?" I say. It's saturday. The Apollo cabin does sing a longs on saturday! Why wasn't anyone here? I figure I'm early and go to the Arena.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I come back next saturday. I start singing "Love story" by Taylor swift. Not that that im a wonderful singer, I'm average. I keep singing. I like to sing when I am feeling emotional.
I end up singing......
love story
our song
you belong with me
I then walk back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 pm

I step onto the stage of the amphitheater and begin to sing quietly. I don't really sing anything in particular, just a song I made up. I stand up on the stage and begin to sing a little louder. After a few minutes I begin to sing pretty loud. Blushing, I walk off the stage in the direction of the creek.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 pm

~Kakos Misosthesos~
I find a electric guitar. Perfect I think as I plug into an amp and strum, the noise echoing to atleast the creak. I grin evilly and say "Time to burst some ears." before begging to play Miss Murder by AFI, my favorite song, and singing along to it. I am acually really good and I hope to get people to watch. Vlad cheerfully circles my head, screaching along to the song.
Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:00 pm

~Kakos Misosthesos~
Eventually I finish, I get up to leave to the basement and take a nap.

OhOhSea// Sorry bout' the short post. Gonna switch to Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Amphitheater Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amphitheater   The Amphitheater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amphitheater
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next