Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:30 pm

I walked into the deserted Amphitheater. Well, more like danced. I hardly ever just walked somewhere. Just walking seemed pointless to me. Why would you walk if you could dance instead? I placed my backpack and hoodie on the first row of seats along with my converse. Stepping out, I began to dance. First some random improvation, just to get it out of my system. I then began to do foutte turns in center stage. The Amphitheater was silent except for the air being moved by my leg wrapped next to my slender body. My heel dropped silently at exactly the right moment. My t-shirt followed my body as I continued to turn. I had done around 13 when I lost my balance and tumbled down. I sat there for a moment wondering why this had happened. I had nailed even more than that before. I was slightly dizzy from not eating anything. I breathed in and heard a noise. I turned to see who had decided to ruin my peace.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

I notice the girl I was watching intently look at me. I walk over to her and help her up. "There. You're pretty good, ya know." I tell her. I was at least ten years older than this girl.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Uhm.. thanks, I guess." I said, offering a small smile. "Not to be rude, but who are you?" I figured he wasn't gonna kidnap me or anything. It would be fairly easy for him, considering I probably weighed a third of him and his fingers would overlap if he grabbed my wrist. I did a Russian leap over to where my iPod was, and paused it. Looking back at the guy with my sky blue eyes, I silently waiting for an answer.

--Her info. in case you want to describe her: :)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm

"Joey. Joey McDaniels. Son of Euterpe, muse of music." I run my fingers through my black hair and look down at the girl. "Or if you want, you could call me Frankenteen." I grin. The girl was about a foot or so smaller than me, looked about ten or eleven. I stuff my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"I'm Blake Rowe. My mom is Terpsichore...Gods, you're tall." I said, pointing out the obvious. "Why don't you just sit down, so I don't have to talk up to you?" I deliberated for a moment if I would do a suicide jump to get to the floor, but decided my knee hurt to much. I smile and sit criss-cross-applesauce, waiting for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:36 pm

I laugh. "Sure." I sit down across from her and smile. "Nice to meet 'cha, Blake." I look around the ampitheater. "So, Terpsichore...muse of dance, right?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yup, that's her. Kinda boring, huh?" I respond softly. Unfolding my legs, I stretch since just sitting was getting boring. It was only me and him in the amphitheater.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 am

Lymond entered the amphitheater in a fresh change of clothes. His worn and sweaty ones were being washed. They were just one in a few of the others whom many demi-gods wore to the battle.

Lymond noticed a little girl and some boy his age sitting down. He shrugged and decided to join them. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen," he said in his usual flowery tone. "Would you care for more company?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 am

Another person entered. Jeez, he was tall too . Why must everyone be so tall? I sighed and glanced at Joey, not wanting to decide. I shrugged my thin shoulders to the other boy. My body language screaming that I honestly didn't care. "Hey there . I'm Blake." I said, breaking the ice. I quickly rose from the floor and jumped off the stage. Landing lightly, I walked over to my backpack and grabbed my hoodie and a bottle of water. I switch-leaped back to my original perch, across from Joey.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 am

"And I am Francis Lymond," Lymond answered. "But most call me by my middle name, Lymond. And Hermes is my sire." (That means Hermes is his father.)

He walked up to where Blake and the other boy were sitting, and looked at them for a while. "Could I sit here with you?" he asked. "I'm still a trifle tired from the battle."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I move one shoulder up and down. "I guess." I look at Blake, then back at Lymond. "I'm Joey." This kid looked younger than me also. It was so hard to find a person my age at camp. Seriously, I'm 20. There are almost no 20 year olds my age at camp. And it really sucks when half the kids here still like that Justin kid. Beaver, I think.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Popping my hoodie over my head, I slid it over my leotard. It felt bigger, hopefully I had lost weight rather than the hoodie get magically bigger. I still felt dizzy. Oh well. I smiled at the other boy, Lymond. "Muse of Music....that be an interesting parent." I said to Joey. "So are you like, amazingly good at anything music-related?" A smile played across my thin lips.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

I laugh. "Pretty much. Any instrument, I can just pick up and I'm good at it. Kinda creepy sometimes." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Interesting....does singing count?" I ask with a grin. Joey didn't look like the singing type in my opinion. Without wait for an answer I ask another question," Do you have a favorite instrument? I'm sure it would be hard to pick if you are good at everything. Wow, I need to shut up and stop talking. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I grin. "It's k. I particularly like the guitar and drums. Maybe the bass." I think for a second. "I am pretty good at keyboard..."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"That's pretty cool. Have you always been able to or just since you were claimed?"I asked. It would be great to just be amazing at something without learning. I kept stretching, my chin and chest resting against my knees.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 pm

I smile at the corner of my mouth. Blake was like the little sister that I never had. "I never had hat much contact with instruments when I was a kid." I shrug and scratch the back of my neck. "Honestly, I don't even remember it much."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Maybe it was my ADHD or whatever, but just sitting here was getting on my nerves. I got up a little and slid down into my left split. "So...tell me more about you." I said in my gentle voice. I blinked a few times, my clear blue eyes still locked on him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

I shrug. "Not much to know. I think I got hit with a car when I was a kid. I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"Oh my gods. You're kidding. " I said, eyes wide and stunned. "That's horrible."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm

I shrug. "I can't even remember. Amnesia crud." I look at her, then smile. "But I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

"Still. Gods that's terrible."I said, trailing off and slowly breathing out. I looked down, pointing and flexing my toes. "So how long have you been at camp, then?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

"I don't remember the exact date, but I think more than a decade." I look at Blake, into her eyes. She was pretty, for a ten year old. When she got older, she would pick up a guy, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:20 pm

"Wow...that's a really long time. I've barely been alive that long." I replied. I noticed him looking at me and blushed. As much as I love being watched it makes me feel... I don't know. Self conscious? No that still isn't right. Oh well, I think, shaking the thought from my mind.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm

I smile. "Yeah. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if there wasn't this camp." I look at her. "I'd probably be dead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}   Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the Amphitheater{O P E N}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next