Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Empty
PostSubject: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] Noah-1
N O E L L A-R O S E || [noah] || G A L Z A M A N;; Eos

Noah sat in the chair of the amphitheater. She sighed, her blue gaze flickering about out of boredom. Pausing a moment, she let her thoughts drift. Ever since being claimed, she was treated differently. Her once Hermes friends looked at her as though she was some kind of freakish, mutated half-human half-snake creature. It was strange and made her stomach twist into knots.
Noah lifted her hand and a ball of light twirled around her fingers. The light illuminated her lightly tanned skin. She wore earthy brown tones. She had a beige tank top, shorts and simple, brown shoes. As usual, she wore feathers in her hair. She also had a fedora, but she had removed it and it sat beside her. She wore her favorite, dream catcher necklace. Noah's hair, as usual, was unbrushed, curly and down, cascading down her shoulders in ringlets of brown.
Noah let the light in her hand fade as she reached into her bag. She pulled out her sketch pad and a pencil. She began sketching the scene of the natural beauty around her. She heard a familiar bird call over head and she looked up. She spotted her bird companion, Fue. The golden, peacock-like bird flew down and landed gently on her shoulder. "Hi Fue," Noah said, patting the bird's head. Fue was at her small size now, rather than her larger form. 'Drawing nature again?' the bird asked, tilting her head to the side. Noah smiled, averting her gaze. "Maybe..." Noah replied, turning her attention back to her sketch. Fue shook her head and flew back into the air, deciding to explore some more. Noah watched her friend fly away before she turned back to her drawing. With a series of gentle strokes, she began to make the shapes of the trees. She kept the sketch rough at first before she began adding detail, using the aspects of lgiht and shadow to create the shapes of the scene.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32536761

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Jimmy sat in the ampitheater napping. Snoring quite loudly, actually. Dreaming about a time spent with Grandfather. They were walking through the park and talking about Grandfather's passage to America. For about the thousandth time. The large boy had his feet propped up on the chair in front of him and he was cuddling a small purple pillow he received from his mom. He rolled over in his sleep and the chair started to tip over precariously. He hit the floor with a loud thud. "Ouch..." he complained softly as attempted to untangle his long legs from the chair. "God hates me..." he muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Noah lifted her head when she heard the thud. She craned her neck, searching about for the source. She then spotted a boy, a rather large, built boy, fallen on the ground. "It might help if you stayed in the chair.." she noted in a completely serious tone. She always gave comments like that. And it always puzzled her as to why others found them amusing.
Noah shook her head and rose to her feet. She stuck her pencil safely behind her ear and slipped her sketch pad under her arm. She walked over to where the boy lay, sprawled out on the floor. She offered her hand and arched an eyebrow. "Want some help?" she asked.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Struck by the girls prettiness, he was quiet for momEnt. " No no I got it.." he murmured quietly. He slowly untangled his legs and rose to his full height. He stood there for a moment before grabbing his pillow and welders gloves. He turned to walk back down the isle to get away before he continued to make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Noah frowned, tilting her head a bit. "Okay...it was nice not meeting you I suppose?" she mumbled. She watched him walk away for a moment before she grabbed her things and jogged after him. "Hold on!" she called. She had a slight french accent, although it wasn't very strong since she'd been at camp for such a long time. Noah skidded to a stop. Her long, wavy brown hair flowed behind her and she gave a small smile. "I'm Noella-Rose...but I go by Noah," she explained. She stuck out her hand to the very tall boy.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

He kept his eyes down as he walked to the door. "Hi." He said quietly. She was beautiful, and he was not. Why was this princess talking to this ogre?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Noah frowned again, stopping in her tracks. "You don't have a name?" she said in a skeptical tone. She arched an eyebrow and tilted her head. 'What's his problem?' she thought, biting at the inside of her cheek. "Umm...so what brings you to the amphitheater? Just a nap?" she asked, shuffling her feet awkwardly. Had he heard about her? The demititan of camp? 'I hope not...for once I want a friend that doesn't treat me like some freak..' she thought.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:57 pm

"I..uhhh...my name's...um, Jimmy." His mint green gaze flickered up at her for a moment. There was a small, sweet smile on his lips. He looked very nervous. Jimmy pulled a plastic bag out of his pocket. "Lunch." He replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Noah smiled, slowly nodding her head. "Nice to meet you," she replied. She shifted her weight to one leg. She examined the bag curiously before she turned her crystal, aqua gaze to him. 'Wow...he has amazing eyes,' she thought. "What'd you pack?" she asked, brushing a strand of brown hair out of her face and tucking it safely behind her ear.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"Food." He said with a joking tone. He was very slowly starting to warm up to her. He stuffed the bag the bag back in his pocket in case he needed it for later. He reached the heavy doors and gave them a hard push. They swung open and he remembered to catch and hold one door open for Noah.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Noah started towards the door and then she paused. "Hold on, I'm gonna go grab my hat," she explained. Noah ran to where she had set her hat down and scooped it up in an elegant motion. She loosely placed the hat on top of her head and jogged over to the door. "Okay, now I'm good to go," she said, stepping outside.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm

He nodded. Jimmy still held the door for her as his gaze traveled with her. What was the point of even waiting? She would never date him. She was way out of his league. 'Shrek and Fiona..' he thought watching her jog towards him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Noah smiled, closing her sketch pad as she stepped outside. She looked up, squinting up at the sun. She threw her arms up, spinning about as she let the sun illuminate her lightly tanned skin. "It's so beautiful out!" she exclaimed with a smile. Glancing over at Jimmy she smiled sheepishly. "I love the sun.." she explained. She then heard a familiar call of a bird. Fue flew down, landing on Noah's shoulder. The Daughter of Eos smiled, stroking the beautiful bird's golden feathers. "Hi Fue," she said. Fue chirped, tilting her head as she spotted the boy. 'Who's the dude? Fue asked, ruffling her feather. 'Some guy I met sleeping in the amphitheater,' Noah answered telepathically.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

The sun made Jimmy look glowey. He spent a lot of time out in the sun fixing cars. "She's a real pretty bird." He noted. It was really hot today. So hot that he would've liked to go shirtless, but Jimmy [didn't want to scare Noah.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Fue happily fluttered her wings with a soft chirp. 'I like him,' she stated. The elegant, golden bird flapped her wings and flew into the sky again. Noah laughed, shaking her head. She looked over at Jimmy. "That's Fue...she's a...bird of some kind. I never know. She's like a mixture between a phoenix, and a golden peacock.." she explained. Noah hooked her thumbs in the loops of her shorts and shifted her weight to one leg. "She's been with me since my fourth year at camp," she finished, watching as her companion flew in the distance.
Noah then looked back at Jimmy with a smile. "So...are you a Son of Hephaestus?" she asked, motioning to his work gloves.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 am

"All I have is my dog, bear." He said with a chuckle. Most people didn't understand why he called his dog bear until they saw him. Jimmy felt soft vibrations from his pocket. He glanced over at Noah embarrassed, she didn't seem to notice. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and saw that he needed to get back to the armory. "It's been nice talking to you," he said as he waved to her and started away. 'That went well...' he thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Noah bit at her lower lip, watching him a moment as he started away. 'Should I follow him? I have the urge to follow him..' she thought. With a bit of a bold leap, Noah jogged after him. "Hey! Hold on!" she called. When she reached his side and smiled, letting out a breath. "Do you...um...mind if I join you? It's okay if you say no...I just feel like talking to someone," she explained, keeping pace with him as she spoke. Why was she doing this? It didn't make sense and was completely unlike her. 'Why am I trying to change things? He went to walk away...by my beliefs in fate and destiny I should have just let him go. Why didn't I?' she thought, chewing on her tongue as she thought. She then turned her blue gaze to Jimmy with a hopeful glint that he'd let her join him.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:20 pm

"I suppose so." Jimmy said slowly. As if he were unsure of himself. "There really isn't anything that interesting about the armory. Just a bunch of sweaty Hephaestus kids fixing things."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Noah held up her sketch pad with a smile. "I can find entertainment anywhere..." she explained. Noah looked down, flipping to an open page in her sketch pad. This one was almost empty. 'I'll need to start a new one soon..' she thought. Noah then turned her gaze back to Jimmy. "It will give me a chance to work on my human sketches," she explained.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 am

"Oh...cool." he said, turning in the direction of the armory. He found himself taking the winding path through the woods. The path was old and made from bricks. The bricks were old and crumbling away with erosion. The woods were pleasant with the sounds of buzzing insects and chirping birds.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

Noah frowned, averting her gaze. He didn't really say much. Was it because he didn't like her? Maybe she was trying too hard...
'Stupid stupid!' she thought. Noah's brow furrowed. 'Why am I even worried about this? Whatever happens happens..right?' Despite Noah's go-with-the-flow personality, she was terribly worried. What if Jimmy doesn't like her? Noah silently scoffed. 'Why should I care?' she told herself. But even in spite of this, she did care.
Noah turned to Jimmy with a confused expression. "You know...if you don't want me to go with you then I won't. It's just..." Noah shrugged her shoulders, averting her gaze. "It seemed like you could use someone with you...and I know I'd like some company for once.." she finished. 'Do you want to know why he's still around? Because you haven't told him who your mother is,' a voice in her head seemed to taunt.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:09 am

Jimmy stopped and looked at her with minty eyes. "I'm sorry." He said, looking like a scolded dog. "I just...I...you make me nervous." A blush spread across his cheeks. He reached up and scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

A light blush spread across Noah's freckled cheeks. She bit at her lower lip, attempting to suppress her smile. "Oh...well um.." her voice trailed off and she shook her head. Noah cleared her throat again before she spoke. "I hope that you can overcome this...nervousness. Because if you barely talk to me then being around you wouldn't be as fun as it could be," she explained.
Noah ran her fingers through her hair, shaking her head with a sigh. "Sorry I'm trying so hard...it's just.." Noah paused, silently wondering if she should tell him her secret. 'If you do he'll go away just like all the others..' the voice taunted again. Noah pushed the thoughts away and turned her blue gaze back to Jimmy. "I don't really have a lot of friend...I don't has any actually. And...you seen like you might stick around even once you learn a bit more about me.." she explained.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 am

"And...why is that?" Jimmy asked softly. He was very good at listening to people tell stories. He was just very understanding people and stuff. Jimmy looked around and spotted an old iron bench. Tentatively he reached out and took her small, delicate hand in his muscular, large hands and led her over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

Noah bit her lip. Should she tell him? Why shouldn't she? If he leaves...he leaves. So what? Noah sighed inwardly. 'But I don't want him to leave..' she thought.
Noah couldn't help but smile faintly as he took her hand and led her to the bench. She sat down hesitantly, suddenly taking an interest in her shoes. "Well...when I first came to camp I was unclaimed. I stayed that way for years and soon everyone in the Hermes cabin sort of made me an honorary Hermes member. But, when I turned fourteen, I got claimed by.." Noah stopped herself.
'Don't tell him! What makes him different from all the others? He'll say it's fine and then you'll never hear from him again!' the voice taunted again.
"By the Titan goddess Eos." she blurted out. Noah shut her eyes tightly, almost expecting him to pick up and leve right then.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]   Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing in the Amphitheater [p r i v a t e--To Roxanne]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next