Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~   ~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

"Time..."

There are times in our lives where we have to step up. And face what it is our past has held. A time when we have to reflect on our past wrongdoings, or the decisions we have made. And thats exactly what Kayden had set out to do today. A burnt note had been left on his bed that morning, detailing a spot to meet and his past, written in detail. It hadn't said anything more or less, but he knew it might be worth checking in to.

He would do anything to find out what happened on that day many years ago. His blindfold was still drawn tightly about his eyes and in his pocket he carried two pens, his two weapons. He wore no armor and was being slightly foolish in leaving the borders of the camp. He walked right through the gates of camp half-blood without a second thought.

Into the forest he went on the outside of the camp and after a short walk, he was still in sight of the camp and was standing in the middle of a circle of bushes. Nothing was in the area beyond him and a few sticks on the ground. If he didn't have a blindfold on he would have noticed it had been 'made' to look that way.

He took a deep breath and spoke, "Who...is it that left me this note?" he took the burnt piece of parchment from his pocket and tossed it onto the ground.

Nobody answered for a moment but then a voice came forwards from high above, "I did."

High up in the tree's was a man, at least double Kayden's age. He was garbed in roman-esque armor and a mask with the semblance of a fox upon it. THe man leapt down to the ground and said, "You have grown up a little bit haven't you half-blood"

Kayden held his ground, and didn't move. He wasn't quite sure what to make of this person. Despite not being able to see them, they gave him a very...creepy feeling. Like the person wasn't whole. Another thing he wouldn't notice were the gold blades at the mans sides.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~   ~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

"Time..."

Kayden took a deep breath and said, "Who are you!?" he demanded as he drew the two pens from his pockets and held them tightly.

The man in front of him simply chuckled and circled him calmly, "You don't recognize me? Well...then again, your wearing that blindfold, Im sure that you didn't hear much of my voice last time we met. Not with all your annoying screaming." the man laughed and drew out one his blades swiping it past Kayden's head.

"Screaming...? What do you mean?"

Kayden felt the wind of the sword fly past his head and winced a little bit. This was already shaping up to be a bit of a scary meeting.

The man smirked and said, "Why...you don't remember? We had some fun with your mother and sister. Me and my friends. They aren't here right now, but there were a few of us at that...party."

That was all Kayden needed to hear. He knew who the man was. He clicked the two pens and spun in the direction of the mans voice swinging both blades angrily. Steel rang on steel as the man brought his single blade up parrying both of Kayden's and then kicking him in the chest.

Kayden fell back onto his butt and winced a bit as the man spoke, "Now now. Don't be so hasty. Wouldn't want me to have to kill you too would you? Not quickly anyways." The man smirked.

Kayden climbed to his feet and held up his blades. Waiting for the man's voice.

The man smirked and walked slowly around behind Kayden and with a very fast swipe the blindfold held around his head was split and fell away from his face. And for eyes that had been in darkness for years it was like getting punched in the face with a baseball bat. The sunlight hit his eyes and it felt like his head was exploding.

He dropped both of his swords as the man laughed at Kayden squirming in obvious pain, "I didn't come here today so you could exact your revenge. Just to let you know, you only live because we do not yet know who your god-parent is. And if your on our little list here, then we will be back."

Kayden groaned gently and fell back on his back placing his hands over his eyes. Boy did that hurt. He hardly heard the man speaking.

After a few moments of watching Kayden, the man spoke again, "Now...next time we meet. Perhaps you'll actually be a bit more mature." THe man swung his sword tearing a slice into Kayden's arm and then dissapeared.

Kayden wasn't really one hundred percent sure what had just transpired. And to be honest he didn't really have to. The man who had come obviously had the information he needed, and Kayden...well...he'd just ended up knocked a few rungs more down his ladder...though he wasn't sure how he was getting back to camp now. Not with his eyes and head pounding and his arm bleeding.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down

~Facing the past~ ~(Open!)~
Page 1 of 1