Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

V (Book 1) /vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

V (Book 1) /vampires Empty
PostSubject: V (Book 1) /vampires   V (Book 1) /vampires I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

Violet has always felt different from everyone else. But when the night of her 12th birthday approaches, strange things begin to happen. Her insissors, her sharp teeth, grow longer and sharper. Her skin becomes even paler. And her bad insomnia and wild raw meat cravings make her want to hunt by midnight.
Violet soon discovers that she is part of an anccient race of vampires whose birthdays all fall on October 31. Violet must harness her powers in order to help keep her self and her friends alive. Can she do it?

Chapter 1

The pounding rain woke me up.

It was pitch black but lightning struck many times again and again. I glanced at my clock. It was three in the morning. My insomnia was getting worse.
Mom was peacefully sleeping in their room as far as I could tell. I finally slipped out of my bed and went to my window seat. I loved hearing the thunder and seeing the lightning, rain, and dark sky.
I am different. I admit it. I am not unique. Just different. I felt like climbing out the window and let the rain fall on me that second. My mom tries to help me feel better about myself but ot doesn't work.
I went back to my bed only to toss and turn until dawn. When I awoke it was already past seven. I could smell sausages cooking. That and the fact that the sky was still gray helped me get up faster. I wisked into the kitchen said good morning to mom, scarfed do my sausages and my glass of cranberry juice then siad goodbye to mom. I walked to every morning, rain or shine. Though I do prefer rain. I finally made it to West Side Prep. I walked inside, ready for a day filled with chaos.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com

V (Book 1) /vampires
Page 1 of 1