Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Amorphis, the son of Apollo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amorpheus

amorpheus

Amorphis, the son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 am

Name:
Amorpehus Agnus

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Dianna Agnus[mother], Alex Agnus [father]

Years in Camp:
None

Brief History: Born to a prestigious family, in the South of England, the Agnus Family, Amorphis, who later at the age of 9 discovered that his real father was actually the sun God Apollo himself.As his family told him the truth at an early age, and he was the 'heir' to their heritage.Amorphis spend the rest of his life, training with high class warriors as to avoid trouble.Soon after his training he learned to harness most of the powers of the sun god.His fiery will led him to the Half-Blood camp, by a Satyr, who acted as his Guardian.

Physical Appearance:

Amorphis, the son of Apollo Treetime

Amorphis walks around constantly with his hands in his pockets, sometimes usually wearing a hooded jacket.He has an emoish hairstyle and inherited his deep red eye color and fair skin from his father and his hair is somewhat dark brownish, which he inherited from his mother.His appearance is rather spectacular, even though he's only 17, he has extremely handsome figure.Though he has a slim body frame which houses his tightly wound flesh, it also stores his immense strength, which he inherited from his father and his body is highly resistant to flames.

Personality: Playful yet serious, artistic, on occasion warlike, proud; generally he is a kind demi-god, but he could be very petulant when he felt he had been wronged.

Fatal Flaw: Like his father Apollo, Amorphis is all too happy to enjoy the charms of nymphs, as well as the occasional youth, and his conquests number in the dozens and his only weakness is every month during the time of the full moon, his powers weaken to a minute level, because of which he faced problems throughout his life.

Pet:

-Alexandria-A young Griffin that was adopted by Amorphis while he stayed in Europe. Her mother was killed by an unknown beast and she has been with Amorphis ever since.
Amorphis, the son of Apollo Art-45

---Talents:---

[*]Flames of thy father :
Amorphis has inherited his father's fire ability and makes use of it in many different ways in combat. He incorporates the flames he ignites into his fighting style, greatly increasing the strength of his blows. As such, Amorphis's ability revolves around the usage of fire that can spout from any part of his body, and gives him immunity to almost any type of flame.He can even tame intensify flames that engulf his body to create a propulsive effect. But since he lacks training he isn't able to control any of those flames and that's why he is hoping that camp half-blood will help him.

Creative Light[Blood of the Sun God]: Amorphis is able make his body glow, when in darkness, his body can emit light like a lantern , which is useful during night time,especially when he's in a forest or a cave.

[ii]Agility and speed: Being someone who inherited Apollo's cunning agility and speed allows amorphis to acknowledge the surroundings and make decisions regarding what is to be done at a certain situation.Apollo's agility and intelligence also runs through his veins, as he is very fast and his knowledge extends to great boundaries.

---Weapons:---

[i] - Hidden Katar Blades: The guards that are strapped to the forearm of his gloves are not only for protection, but they are both magi-tech devices that hold a hidden katar push dagger blade in each that are only one two inches wide, and six inches long in length which tapers to a pointed tip. The blades are made out of silver and smaller amounts of steel while the internal sheath that holds the blades when they are not in use is made of silver as well, but also holds trace amounts of graphite that has been aligned to the element of fire. The arcanite serves to heat the blade once aura is run through the device, heating the blade like a furnace until it glows a fiery red hot when used, allowing it to cut deeper with the force of burning passion.[Note:This weapon is always kept hidden and will only be used [i]under dire curcumstances ,as in when fighting a giant beast or a god
]

[ii] - Armor: The titanium armored plates on his shoulders, hips, and knuckles, hidden beneath his clothes have rusted slightly, and are dulled in their quality. Yet Amorphis wears them nonetheless, they seem to have grown as he has. The plates are thin and light-weight, however the natural strength of titanium was not altered so that it gives absolute protection; each broken into two segments as to not hinder his mobility.

[iii] - Dragon Shield:A small cigarette lighter, when the lid is snapped open, it expands into a large shield. Amorphis's dragonic like shield has a width of about two feet across at its widest, and three and a half feet in length. The frame around it is partly constructed of dragon bones, the lower part looking as if a dragon's wings are stretching around the border. And though the scaled front may appear to have been made from the scales of a fire dragon, it is actually made out of a magically strengthened steel, overlaid in bits of incendicite made to look like dragon scales. The color is a blood red with a frame of jet black; the small dragon head at the top of his shield is gifted with eyes that are made from small amounts of graphite aligned to the element of fire.

[iv] - VH 700: The VH 700 Auto, sometimes shortened to VAL, is a semi-automatic handgun that is one of Amorpheus's favorite weapons of choice.The overall look of the VAL is simple and recognizable, but what draws the attention is the abnormally long barrel, used to control the heavy round during recoil. It has a titanium nitrided barrel, which gives it a characteristic gold color. It functions using the Browning short recoil mechanism.He always keeps this weapon hidden elsewhere, because he does not want others to feel uncomfortable around him.[Note:This weapon is always kept hidden and will only be used under dire curcumstances ,as in for e.g when fighting a giant beast or a god]

Year-Round or Summer: Year round.

Other: N/A

Last edited by amorpheus on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 am

Hi! Great character, but I just want to suggest a few things. First off, he needs more weaknesses. Only one one cut it-especially if that one is only in the full moon. Second, I'm not sure about the griffin. Most of the campers here only have horses- and there's only one or two pegasi. You may want to ask an admin. Lastly, you character is like a Gary-Sue. He is too powerful. Every power featured, though I admire your detail, is too powerful and needs to be toned down. I have an Apollo child myself, and her only powers are excellence in music and healing. The Co-CL's power is light bending. Half the kids of Zeus can't even fly, let alone a son of Apollo. So yeah, try to advise those things. Then you will get a better chance at being excellence.

~Alex
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:32 am

Better. Now all you have to do is wait for an admin!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:47 am

We actually don't really allow mechanical weapons here. (because some members have been known to use them on other's characters)
The only way he could keep it is if you put somewhere in his info that he only uses the weapon when he goes into battle and doesn't carry it around with him.

However, I see no problem with the Griffin (I had an Apollo character with a griffin)
He's Accepted, but I do suggest you make that change.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
amorpheus

amorpheus

PostSubject: Re: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 am

Edited and revised.Changes have been made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amorphis, the son of Apollo   Amorphis, the son of Apollo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amorphis, the son of Apollo
Page 1 of 1