Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New son of Apollo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

With a small map in his hands and a pack on his bag, Apolysis made his way to the front gate. He read the letters that were on the large sign. A small sigh came from his mouth. "I'm finally here." He sat down to rest his legs. The last few hours were crazy. Changing from various buslines. How long was he on the move? Apolysis didn't know. It seemed ages in his point of view. His mother suddenly got the crazy idea of sending him to this camp. "It is good for your socializing skills." He said the words from his mother out loud. Well, how bad could it be. Apolysis didn't felt like going inside just yet and got his lyre from his backpack. It belonged to his father. Altough he had never met his father, it was still quite a treasure to Apolysis. He started to play a soft tune on it and he hummed along.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I seen someone playing a Lyre and Jumpped from my normal preach in a big oak tree, My Guitar hitting my back lightly, and Lyric popped her head out of the bag on my back, and mewed, Cole perked up beside me, when I jumped down, being a dog was the only one who didn't make it up the tree, I laughed then tucked my blonde hair behind my ears and moved closer to the guy. My silvery cream eyes dull.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

The lyre made a soft sound while Apolysis' fingers went across the strings. It was nice to hear and rather relaxing. This one the only tune the young halfblood could play though. He didn"t practice much on the lyre. Suddenly the music stopped. Apolysis looked at the girl that approached him. She had to be one of the other residents of the camp. He noticed a cat on her back and a dog next to her. Apolysis stood up and greeted her. "Hello. I just arrived here and decided to rest a bit before heading into the camp terrain." He held the lyre close to him with his left arm. "My name is Apolysis by the way." Apolysis swiped the dust from his clothes and then looekd again at the young girl. "My I know your name?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

"First, you should come in the camp, before a monster seacnts you, and My name is Kennedy Lexis David, but you may and will call me Lexis" I said in my normal strean voice, not mean, but sad and strong and commending. Cole barked once and nugged Apolysis' legs toward the bourder
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

While pulling his leg away from the dog and raising an eyebrow, Apolysis looked with disbelief at the girl that had introduced herself as Alexis. "Monsters?" He said while picking up his pack. "There are actual monsters roaming around?" It sounded crazy at first. But then again. Apolysis was a demigod, offspring from an olympian god. If the gods are real, there should be a variety of mythical creatures to. "Alright then. Let's head inside then." Apolysis tucked the lyre away in his pack. "I am a total new arival here so you just might lead the way, Lexis." Then an idea sprung in his head. "So you are a half-god to? Whoms child are you then?"

Last edited by Alteredbeing on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Not Alexis, just Lexis not A

I looked him up and down, frowning, my silvery cream eyes bored, "Apollo" I said simply, and walked across the sign, for about 40 yards, clear of the boader, just to keep them from seeing us. I then stopped and Lyric looked over my sholder, her normal pale blue eyes wondering, while Cole just seem to want to play.
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:55 pm

His eyebrows shot up in suprise. "Apollo?" Apolysis said while following the girl. "I am also a child of Apollo." He said with a smile. Then a conclussion came to his head." So that makes us half-siblings then, huh?" The young man rubbed his chin while thinking about it. "Well, there are going to be more children of Apollo. Makes sense.". Apolysis thought. Then he noticed that they had stopped walking. "Why are we stopping here?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm

"You may go back to what ever you were doing" I said then looked at him my lips pursed, "Yes, there are more Apollo kids" I said squtting down and pet Cole's head, his blue and brown eyes happy as he barked, I smiled and stood up, my face bored again, walking of a few feet to a tree, and setting Lyric on the grouded, and taking of my gig bag, and sat it in fornt om me, Lyric purred and sat on the box, waiting for my to open it and play for her.
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Looking around, Apolysis crossed his arms. "So passed the sign it is safe then?" He followed the girl and sat down next to her. "It doesn't seem much different but I guess it is alright." He opened his pack again with all his stuff in it and took the lyre out of it. Again Apolysis started to play the same tune as before. While his fingers were going across the strings he looked up to Lexis. "So you might want to give me some intell? Like where I should go to next?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I looked at him, "Big blue house, then to the Apollo cabin, then have someone show you around" I said opening my case to reveil and dark wood guitar, with honeysuckle vines in graved as desings running along one side bottom, Lyric stuck her paw out a plucked a chord, it rang clear and high, she seemed pleased and sat beside me, Cole padded behind her and sat down and wacthed to, as I pulled out a pick with a paw praint on it
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm

While looking at Lexin, Apolysis stopped with playing. He was wanting to hear how the girl could play. Since Apollo is the god of poetry and music, it was to expect that their children should have some talent in the theatrical arts. Sadly those talents passed him by. Apolysis just had a slight knack for playing on the lyre, but that was it. Instead he got from his father his more vengefull powers. Like the ones that were displayed when Apollo rained down arrows with the plague upon the Greeks in the Battle Of Troy, so to has Apolysis the ability to inflict diseases. It saddened him a bit but he learned to live with it. "By the way." He said after a moment of silence. "Couldn't you show me around? If that isn't to much trouble. I'll wind up getting lost anyway."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I looked at him and rised a eye brow, and and pressed the guitar to my chest and played a tune, that seemed to melt, I hummed a flat tune under my breath so I didn't hear the sweet melody that flowed sweetly from my finger tips, COle had fallen asleep under the muisc's melody, Lyric her self looked drowsy, untill I played Thunder by Boyslikegirls.
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 pm

This girl could play. Apolysis could say that. Even though it was not his style. He kept listening to her for a while, waiting for his question to be answered. The two animals started to fell asleep. "Do you always need to think this long to answer a question?" Apolysis didn't want to offend the girl. He just says what pops in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

"No. I'll show you the cabin and big house, that's it, but I do it later" I said then went back to playing the song, then changed to Stuck Like Glue by sugarland, playing it very well to only hear it a few times, but missing a chord or to, she was still learning
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Apolysis smile grew wide when he heard Lexis answer. "Ah, thanks alot Lexis." For a few moments he kept listening to the girl playing on her guitar. He could tell she better at guiter then himself with the lyre. Then again music wasn't a passion for Apolysis, it wast just a way to kill some time. Reading was more his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 pm

I looked at him, stopping, "Play that tune you were playiing" I told him waiting
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am

Apolysis looked up in suprise. "Sure, if you really like it." He took his lyre and checked if it was still tuned. "It is the only thing I can play though." he said, not wanting to let Lexis expect to much. Then the son of Apollo started to play. It was a rather fast song, with soft notes. He had always liked the sound of it. The song was touching and it swept you away in the rythm. After a few minutes the song had ended and Apolysis looked up at Lexis. "Well, what do you think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 pm

I smiled faintly and nodded, "Play it again a little slower, but not much" I played a few notes that lead up to the begining, and played a note of the Lyre song, so they would play in perfect harmoy
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Apolysis nodded and started again, playing the soft lyre song. Suprisingly Lexis joined in. Still he continued to play and he had to admit, pairing up created a nice song. He liked this more then the original. After it was finished Apolysis looked at Lexis. "That was very nice". He said. "You sure do play better dan me." A smile came on his face. He had his first friend here at camp.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

I nodded, "Most likly so, but you will get better soon" I said smiling very faintly.
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Apolysis shook his shoulders. "I am not so interested in music. It is just a way to pass the time." He said while laying the lyre on his lap. Then the young demigod leaned backwards while supporting himself on his arms. "Archery is more my passion. I seem to have a natural touch for it. Most likely because of the legacy father gave me." Ofcourse his thoughts went to the other powers his father gave him. Apolysis looked at his hand. Inside him was a destructive power, a part of him Apolysis didn't enjoy. "Do you have the healing ability of Apollo?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

"Huh." I snorted swinging down from a tree branch. "An Apollo kid who don't like music."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 am

I frowned, but nodded, "I can, erase pain, and slowly heal the person, but it knocks them out, and they'll sleep for awhile, I can also play a song they can make you very drowsy, I love Music, A have a knack for archray" I said smiling, "But I DO NOT do poams" I said after a moment
Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Apolysis looked at his left hand. "I do not have the healing touch. Instead I inflict pain and death when I lay my hands on something." He did smile when Lexis said she didn't do poems. "I bet you can write wonderfull poetry." Apolysis siad while laughing. Then his attention was drawn to another one of the campers that had come down from a tree. He frowned at the remark the girl made. "Well, we all have our differences. Who are you to judge about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New son of Apollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New son of Apollo   New son of Apollo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New son of Apollo
Page 1 of 1