Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The camp stores storage/basement

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The camp stores storage/basement Empty
PostSubject: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 am

I come in and steal 3,000 drachemas
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

I was wandering around the basement of the camp store looking for a cute hat they had said that was stored down here. I spot a boy run out of a door holding a giant bag with 3,000 Drachemas in it. I gasp. "Put that down, THEIF!" I shout at him. I run to him and grab a rope they had in storage. I run up to him and start tying him up. "Hand it over! Those are other peoples money!" I yell. I grab the bag from him and toss it away from him. I start tying up his wrists and ankles. "Don't EVER do that again! I guarentee that Hades will send you to the Pit of Taratrus for doing that, you foolish criminal!" I shout at him, picking up the bag and depositing it into the safe where all money is kept.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:57 pm

i smirk,and grow plants to lift me up,and make it carry me out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:05 pm

I smirk and roll my eyes. I take out my pocket knife and slice the vine at the bottom. I rush over to the door while Telamon is still dazed from the fall and lock it shut. I glare at him. "You can't leave until you swear on the River Styx not to do it again." I shout at him.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:07 pm

"fine whatever."i say
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm

I glare at him. Running up to him, I clutch my knife and point it to his neck and I press him up against the cold brick walls of the basement. "Swear!" I shout again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:12 pm

i grab my sword,just in case "i swear."i say,not even a pint of fear in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I press my dagger against his neck. "To the River Styx!" I tell him. I am still glaring at him, very serious. "For that, I will report this to Chiron. He will make you do community service. 100 Hours of it." I say. I set my dagger down and head out to the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I go underground in a fury of plants.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:21 pm

I roll my eyes at him. "Show-off." I murmer and I run off to the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I make a very strong barrier next to the door,making it allmst imposible to open.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:30 pm

I am aready out of the door and I spot it being closed by some metal. "Good luck getting out!" I laugh at him. I start walking away.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm

"thanks!"I say sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I laugh and slam the door behind me. "You're welcome!" I shout back.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

I dissapear to an underground base.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm

I walk over to the edge of camp boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I make a series of poision ivy around her,while I am stil underground.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:49 pm

I laugh and take out my dagger, slicing the roots of the poison ivy. "Heck, Mother will KILL you. Blast you to smithereens! Like she did to my father!" I shout at him. I jump quickly and nimbly over the little circle.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:50 pm

"dont count on it"I say in a mutterd voice
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I roll my eyes. "Mother is very protective of her children, you know." I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

"my mother is too!"I yell back
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:12 pm

"Gods, she can't do anything but harvest crops!" I joke. "My mother is brilliant! She knows everything there is to know!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:23 pm

"she can grow plants straight out of the ground,and bend them to her will!"I scream
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

"Isn't that Dionysius?" I ask him. "Demeter can only harvest corn, Dumbo!" I shout back.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

"Diyonesus can only havest grapes!!"i scream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The camp stores storage/basement   The camp stores storage/basement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The camp stores storage/basement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next