Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Into the Basement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 am

Jake silently walked down the set of stairs until he came to a door. He opened it carefully, and looked around. Dusty bunks littered the sides of the basement.
He went over to one that looked unoccupied and set his backpack down warily.
"Hello?" He called quietly. "Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 am

Eris children. Horrible. I hate them. I'm running in darkness as one chases me in this hallway. A secret door opens to reveal the basement. Yes, I'm close. Thank the gods. I throw myself into the basement.

I hit someone on the way down. A boy. I land right on top of him as I here the wall close loudly. The Eris child is banging on the wall, clearly audible. I get off, and brush myself of dirt. "Do not let him out of there!" I say. I don't know him, but he shouldn't know and Eris child. I calm down and introduce myself. "I'm Aiko, by the way. Daughter of Harmonia. You new here?"
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 am

Jake suddenly found himself underneath someone. He quickly got up as she got up off of him.
"Yeah, I'm new." He said quietly again. "Name's Jake."
He looked behind her at the door. "Were you perhaps, running from someone?" He whispered.
"In any case, do you live here?" He asked, a little louder.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yeah. Eris children. There mother is the goddess of discord. Opposite of harmony.And, yes, I do live here. But ever since my sister became a Huntress, I've been moving my things to Hera's. A few of the kids there are being claimed one by one," I reply. I can tell he sort of doesn't like the basement. "You can come up to Hera's with me too."

I start for the stairs again. I can let the Eris kid go once I leave the basement. "You coming or what?" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am

Jake attempted to smile back as he grabbed his backpack, but he probably looked more like someone who should be in a crazy home. The "smile" left his face for the usual frown a moment later.
He trailed after he as she started for the stairs.
"Yeah, i'm coming." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:12 am

I went back up and told Mr. D a kid locked himself in a secret door in the wall. He walked down the stairs grumbling. "Well, I'm Aiko for starters," I began to Jake, "and my stuff is already in Hera's. You though, my friend, need to go there." I start out of the Big House, onto the porch, and out into the field.

I made my way to the cabin courtyard where some people were using up free time playing. Heading to Cabin 2, a kid flung a Frisbee and I almost got hit. "Watch it," I chimed. I got up onto the porch and opened the door for Jake. Here you go!"
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:33 am

"Thanks." He said quietly.
He walked into the cabin and looked around. It looked homey enough, but where were all the people?
'Probably outside, in the sunlight.' He thought to himself reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

"Welcome!" I said cheerfully. "This is Hera's cabin, Cabin numero 2! Her's is the most womanly, because she's goddess of marriage and all!" I walk over to my bed, which is near the back, and start taking things out of my bag. "Just take an empty bed." I tell Jake. Others won't mind if they're getting claimed.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Jake walked over to an empty bed and plunked his stuff down.This bed definatly looked more confortable than the bunks in the basement. He started to look through his backpack for his Ipod.
"How many other people live here?" He asked, not looking up from looking through his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

"Honestly, not sure. It changes all the time." I take some outside peppermints from my bag and pop one into my mouth. "Want one?" I asked him. "Its the perfect time of year for one." I take out the small bag of concealed peppermints and hold them out to him.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:40 am

He took one from the bag and popped it in his mouth.
"Not bad." He said to no one in particular.
He searched through his backpack for a moment before giving up. He couldn't find anything until he cleaned it out of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into the Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Basement   Into the Basement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Basement
Page 1 of 1