Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Basement

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomikins

Naomikins

Basement              Empty
PostSubject: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

I walk down into the basement, the stairs creaking under me. They said I have to live in the Hera cabin for now. There's no way that's going to happen. Everything in there is so bright. No. I refuse to stay there. I see a sleeping bag on the floor and a pillow in the corner of the room. I grab them both and make myself a bed. I sigh loudly. "So I guess this is where I'll be spending the majority of my time here." I say to myself. I sit down on the sleeping bag and lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

I run down the stairs, praying that it was worse in here then in the Hera cabin. I had chose it, and I didn't want the basement to be any better than my living arrangements. Seeing a girl already in here, I step back, Sure, it was musty in here, but it wasn't too bad, Yet, why would someone want to live here? I guess they just really hated Hera. From what I heard, a lot of demigods did, and the feeling was mutual. "Hey! I'm Dylan Durbee. I guess I should say that my dad is Boreas, a lot of campers here introduce themselves that way. Let me start over. I'm Dylan, son of Boreas." I had promised myself I would never introduce myself with my god parent, the one that left my family. That was a promise I had just broken.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:19 am

I look up at the boy. I freeze for a moment not knowing weather I should answer him or pretend I didn't hear. I didn't expect anyone else to want to come here. It was dark, musty, and kind of damp. I take a shaky breath. "Hi. I-I'm Kat. Um, daughter of Erebus."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

I smile at the girl. "Nice to meet you Kat! I see you chose to live in the basement. It's not too nice down here." I look around, not liking what I saw. There didn't seem to be anyone else down here, but it was too dark to see. Man, it was cold too, but that I could handle.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:44 pm

I smirk and laugh quietly. " Nice t-to meet you... I think it's perfect here. Nice and dark. ...I like the dark." I say the last sentence very quietly. I look down at the ground, hoping he doesn't think i'm strange. I could really use a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:10 pm

I laugh. "Now you sound like a Hades kid! Not that Hades kids are bad, my sister is one, but, it's just funny." I didn't notice the look on Kat's face, so I just kept talking. "What brings you here, Kat?" I expected her to say something smart-alecie like "a satyr," but who knew.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:21 pm

"My legs brought me here." I laugh, feeling a little more comfortable. "How is your sister a Hades kid if you are a Boreas kid? Um, if you don't mind me asking."

Last edited by Naomikins on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I laugh, my purple eyes lighting up. "I don't mind. Well, my mom had me first, with Boreas. And that was that. I was a demigod child. Well, apparently Boreas went and told some gods about her, and Hades heard. He came to our house, they fell in love, dated for a while, and they had my sister. Once she was born he just left. It really isn't that weird, but I used to hear my mom at night whispering Hades in her sleep. It made me sound when I found out she wasn't cussing." I look down out of embarrassment, not sadness.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm

"...Oh" I look around not knowing what to say. "Well... I guess... your mom must be really great. ...If two Gods fell in love with her and all." I laugh awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:50 pm

I double over laughing. "Sure, she was fabulous." I try not to draw attention to the word was, because I don't want to reveal that she is dead, but I fail. The word was might as well have a sin saying, "Ask me about my dead mom!"
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I looked at the ground, lost in thought. "Was." I whispered. "So that means..." I move my legs so that I'm sitting indian style. "I wonder... if my mom i-is..." I look up, suddenly remembering I wasn't alone. "Um, sorry... just thinking out loud. I- uh, I'm sorry about your mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm

i walk in to the basemente and sit down on a bed. 'i hate this place! i yeel and kick the floor. my dad hatd me and now evrybudy here did two. it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 pm

--ApolloLuvr, please read the rules of the forum and hopefully make a character. And also, please put more care into your grammar, capitalization, and spelling.--

I raise an eyebrow at Kat. "I bet you're mom is still alive. It's highly rare that . . . Well . . . You know." I keep my eyes down, afraid to look up. I didn't want to see a look of anger, or sympathy. I wasn't sure which would be worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 pm

i kiked the grownd again and then went to the washin macine in the corner to wash my old black striped socks i was really pretty and i knew it i had long pretty hair. there was some other peeps down her too hi i said how are you. i knew they thought i was prety.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

OOC: Apolloluvr, please read the rules in the "Rules & Joining" section in the forum before you start roleplaying. Also, you will need to create a character before you roleplay as well. (:
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I nod slowly. I knew I should change the subject before I completely ruined my chances at being his friend. "Well... What's your sister like?" I look up at him and smile.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

"Marisa? Well, she's stubborn, and spoiled. But, I love her." I crack a smile, keeping myself as happy as I could. Marisa. She wanted to know about Marisa. That reminded me that she had gotten claimed today, and would be heading to the cabin. I needed to meet up with her. "Want to come to the Hera cabin with me to meet her?" I said this in a way that meant we were friends. I wanted to make that clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

thay wernt relly that prety. i had blak hair and it was soft. guys licked to kiss me and stik there hands in my hair, and maon my name. i bet thise gurls didnt havce guys do that to them. thay were not populr lik me. you shud let me halp you with ur hair. i cen mak it look purtyy lik=e mine. i tell the girls and wink at dem.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

I smiled and stood up. "Sure!" I said happily. I didn't even care that I had to go to Hera's cabin, I was so happy to have made a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

--ApolloLuvr, I hate to say this, but you will get banned by the Admin if you won't spot randomly posting! Sorry, but it's true. So please, stop voting people down and make a character if you want to RP. And do not be the kind of person that says "I'm pretty and everyone knows it!" Nobody likes RPing with someone like that.--

I smile at Kat. "Cool! Let's go, she's probably already there." My hands shook as I walked up the stair. When I hit the light, my eyes were blinded. I let out a whimper, but brought wind to sooth my eyes, and sent it away so it wasn't too cold.

--Let's post at the Hera cabin now. The New Hades Girl topic. Meet you there!--
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

OOC: Umm, that topic just got moved to the graveyard... So I guess we'll have to make a new one.
I follow Dylan out of the basement. The second were out, I start putting sunblock on. We make our way to the Hera cabin.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

As I walk in I see Megan talking to dead people and I say" Meegan what are you doing"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"bye gramps say hi to dad for me"i said waving to bye to him.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"What was that!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

"i was talking to my grampa, duh!"i said thinking hasnt she finally gotten over me talkiing to dead people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement    Basement              I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next