Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Basement

Go down 
+13
Liam159
NightSwimmer
Zan
MaudlinSky
Pooh-Bear
Colby
shadowruler9090
kikiyo237
Mako
jehowell
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:21 am

ooc: It says that minor god and hades children live here, but they also they live in hera's cabin?
Back to top Go down

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 pm

ooc: i know right!!!!!!!!!! pirat
Back to top Go down

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

i hate typhon
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 am

I dash into the basement and see my book lying in the corner. I pick it up and drop it into my bag. I run back up to camp and sit on the beach reading. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

I walk into the basement, and plopped down on the floor. "Hello?" I call out, but my voice just echos. "good, now I have peace," I mumble. I have a feeling that somebody has been living here. Hoping I dont have to go to the Hera cabin, I heard the sound of swords clashing aginst each other. Whats that? I think. I decided to walk over to the sword arena.

Alysa Reese-Marks, Daugher of Hades
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:00 pm

I walk into the basement after sitting on the beach. I see a girl walking up the stairs. "Hey wait up!" I call. I run after her as fast as I can. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm

I notice a girl following me. "Oh my gods," I say. I rush over to my sleeping bag, and put on my invisibly cap. Please dont let her see me! I pray.

Last edited by kdog107 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 pm

"Hey wait!" I say. "Don't worry I'm nice." "I used to live down here too." I say. I walk up to her and hold out my hand. Suddenly the girl vanishes. "I know that trick. You're on your sleeping bag. I can see." I say. "You don't happen two know one of my sisters do you? Lilius or Maris? Do you think you know them?" I ask. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades

Last edited by Tarus on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm

"How can you see? Accually, I dont really know anybody, this is my first year here!" I said. I calmed down a bit after she said, "I'm nice" I take her hand, and take off my invisibly cap. "Im Alysa..." I tried brushing the tangle out of my hair with my hands, but it didnt work. Alysa Reese-Marks, Daughter of Hades

Last edited by kdog107 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm

"Oh hi! I'm Dahlia." "Like I said before, do you know my sisters? Lilius or Maris?" I ask. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm

"Like I said before, I dont really know anybody here," I said. I tried my very hardest not to sound like i'm annoyed. "Oh and by the way, I think Blackjack is all settled inside his stable, wanna go visit him?" I ask as I started running over to the stables. "RACE YA!" I shout out.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:17 pm

I smile and start running as fast as I can toward the stables. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I come back to the basement, and put on my cap. I laid down, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: um, percybethrocks, the children of minor gods and hades sleep in the hera cabin. not the basement.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 pm

OOC: they sleep in the basement too. I think hades kids might like it better down here actually.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm

OOC: yep. My character likes it down here.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 pm

I sat down feeling sad. my daddy faially tells me im his and dumps me here. Why Pan why daddy.i made a little tree come up out of the dirt. i herd voices come towrds me. i draw my knife. going down fighting. i thought. "who goes there?!" i shout. then two dryads came to me. "oooh she is so cute earthy like her daddy Pan." said the brunette. the red said "youre scareing her juniper. be calmer." "like ill listan to you red fern." said juniper then they start fighting. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream. they look startled. i started crying in my hands i slid back down on the floor. red fern and juniper stared to comfert me. they said dinner was starting in a few minetes. i was hungery " what are we haveing?" i asked. "anything you desire my lady. what would you like?" said red fern who was finger comming my hair. i didn't have to think about that. "fruits and veggies please" i said. they grinded "sure" said juniper " i'll get it." she said. then she left. "ahh fianally peace. dont get me wrong my lady she is my best friend but she can be soooooo aynooing." i noded we all ate together i fianlly made friends. i felt better

Last edited by hunter11 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 pm

I HATE it down here. No sun light no plants or animals. I mean im the daughter of Pan for cring out! I would be happier in the woods with the monsters!!!!!!!!!!! im going to have a talk with chiron about this. :x
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 pm

OOC: You can always move to the Hera cabin! Some of my characters live there!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:00 pm

please i wont go in there even if hera herself told me to
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm

OOC: Why not?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 pm

she is a jerk. i mean sending cow to poop on your path! that right there is a waste of fertalizer. she makes me mad
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm

oh uhhh ok
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 am

you haven't read the last olympian have you? s'okay you will love it. you will see what i mean. daughter of pan go wild!! flower
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:44 pm

oh i've read it! it was a few months ago! it was goooooood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Basement   The Basement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Basement
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next