Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seeing my new cabin (privet)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Seeing my new cabin (privet) Empty
PostSubject: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am

I walked in to a cabin. It was very... very... I couldn't put my finger on it but it seemed like me. I couldn't remember me. I sat down on the bunk with a orange shirt on it. I guessed I would be living there from now on. Why can't I remember anything? I laid back wondering if my family missed me and if I had a family. I knew I was Poseidon's daughter. He told me at the beach. Anyway, I looked at my locket. Who were those people. I knew Ryan and I but the other boy, woman, and Hawaiian guy I had no clue. I closed my eyes and sighed wondering what was with me and how I got here.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am

Seeing my new cabin (privet) 2076816999_97159d038d
Jamie Seaslicer | Daughter of Poseidon

I looked up, new girl in the cabin. Might as well introduce myself. I stood up from my comfortable position on my bunk, "Hey new girl." I addressed her. "New camper? Or just visiting?" I rubbed my head, I had no idea where Percy was, he should be doing this. But no I got stuck with the 'new camper' duty, while he was probably off swimming or something.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

"I'm a new camper. Oh and my name is Molly. Not new girl." I said the last part with a little smile. "What's your name. Don't ask me about my last name. I don't remember it." I continued. Everyone wanted to know my last name. I don't remember it. Or anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

"Name's Jamie, Jamie Seaslicer, i'm obviously a daughter of Poseidon." I looked her up and down, she didn't seem particularly athletic, I really didn't want another sibling to deal with. Percy should be dealing with the new kids. But since he's so obviously Dad's favorite, I still hurt on the inside every time he gets a gift, he gets to go hang out and play while I deal with most of the cabin. I had no idea where our cabin leader was, I just knew that she better help out soon or there would be trouble. "You play any sports?" I asked
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

"I don't know. Or remember. Or both..." I said. There had to be questions. Last name is one thing but not knowing what I did for fun was another thing. "All I remember is I woke up under the water at the beach a few days ago." I said. I looked at my locket again. It made me sad but I didn't know why. I was pretty sure the Hawaiian guy was my dad so I was going to ask her. "Is this dude Poseidon." I asked.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am

"I wouldn't know. I've never met Dad." I grimaced, "S'far as I know i'm his oldest yet he always seems to conveniently forget about me on my birthday, or just my childhood in general." I felt tears coming to my eyes, but I swallowed them. I refused to cry, I had to be strong when my siblings couldn't. That was a leader right?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 am

"I can't remember if I've met him. I guess not knowing him and him not remembering you is just as bad as not remembering your life." I said. After I did I realized I made my life sound worse then her's. "Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I only meant that w both have problems." I said trying to make it right again.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am

I waved off the comment "It's fine." I muttered, I knew my life was worse, wether she admitted or not was no concern of mine. "It's just.. It seems like he's purposefully tossing me aside in favor of you guys." I frowned "Whatever, i'll just try and have a family, grow up, all that happy stuff you guys have."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 am

When she said family tears came. I didn't remember. Every time I remembered I would faint, have a nightmare, then wake up forgetting it. I didn't want enemies in my own family so I didn't say what I wanted to. I wiped the tears away and thought, 'No one understands.' Reasons unknown.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 am

I couldn't help but feel a little remorse for the girl. "You alright?" I asked slightly concerned. "Look i'm sure you'll remember eventually, all you need is a little help from Dad, i'm sure he'll help you. Even if you don't remember your own birthday he'll remember, I'm betting that'll be his gift."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

I just shrugged and laid back on my bed. "That's the thing. I've asked him. He hasn't helped. What if he took it?" I said and there was a flash. I completely forgot I said the who thing I said. "What were we talking about again?" I said and realized I was crying. "Why am I crying?" I asked sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

I tossed her a big gold coin, a drachma, see that fountain over there. Toss this gold coin in it and say Dad's name. If he answers beg for your memory back, if not leave a message threatening that you'll start doing crazy stuff until he does."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 am

I shugged again and went over to the fountain. After I tossed the coin into the mist I said, "Poseidon." A picture of the Hawaiian guy from my locket came up. He saw me, shook his head, and stopped the message. "Um what do I do now? I don't think he wants to talk to me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:49 pm

≈≈≈≈≈

This thread is over 15 days old.
It is hereby closed, and if you wish to move it back, please contact an Admin or a Moderator and they can sort it out.

≈≈≈≈≈
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing my new cabin (privet)   Seeing my new cabin (privet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing my new cabin (privet)
Page 1 of 1