Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A note for Devin (wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A note for Devin (wolf) Empty
PostSubject: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Tori had this feeling boiling inside her. It was the truth, she hadn't told Devin everything about her yet. When two people liked each other they should be somewhat honest. The honesty was easy, getting it out was hard. So Tori had decided to write a note for him.
Devin,
I need to talk to you.
Haven't be completely honest.
Meet me at the creek 7p.m. tonight.

love,
Tori
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 pm

I was a little tired after Cal and I got into a challenge in the Arena. I looked at my wrist watch to find that it was about five till 6. I was on my top bunk just listening to my MP3 player when someone yelled my name. I took my headphones off and sat up to see who it was. It was one of my half-brothers. "What!" I yelled at him. He smiled at me and showed me something in his hand. I jumped down to see it was a note. From Tori. I smiled. It said, that I had to meet her at the creek tonight. "Ooo, Devin's got a lover!" I heard my brother say. I pushed him a little to make him stumble. I hurried to my bunk, grabbed my knives and bronze sword, and then rushed out to the creek. A few minutes later I was in the tree by the creek waiting. I nestled my head on the branch and relaxed.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Tori was a little late to the creek. She spotted Devin right away, he was in the same place that he was when they first met. Tori smiled weakly when she began walking over to him. "Sorry, I'm really late. I need to talk to you." she said looking at her feet. This wouldn't be easy at all.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:25 pm

I heard a little noise in the woods, a little bit of leaves cracking. I was on the rock where I was yesterday sitting in the creek. I heard Tori come. I looked up and smiled at her. Then she said something to me as she was looking at her feet. "It's alright. I was the one here too early." I said with a smile on my face. I walked out of the creek and came to stand in front of her. "About what?" I asked softly.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Tori looked up at Devin and managed a smile. "I'm a- a spy. For Kronos. I feel like such a tratior, but it's who I am. I'm so so sorry Devin. I had to tell you. I'm going to get killed for this,but you needed to know." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:39 pm

I felt like a million pound hammer just hit me in the gut, but I tried my best not to show any of it. Instead of the pain inside, I managed a smile on my face. "But, Kronos is dead. Your not a servant of his anymore. That's the past. I don't care about your past. The past is the past. This right now, is the present and future." I said softly to her.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 am

Tori shook her head. "He um isn't..." she breathed. Tori felt weak, but that had to be said. She had to say it. Why did it have to kill her? " Just remember whatever happens I love you okay?" Tori said. There wasn't a doubt in her head that someone from Kronos's army would kill her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

"No..no..no...." I whispered. This couldn't be happening. Not again. I rubbed the back of my head a little harder this time. I watched as Tori about fell down so I said, "Do you uh, need to sit down?" I led her to one of the big trees around us. I started to climb. "What will happen?" I asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Tori shrugged. "I'll go for my usual assignment. They will know I told you, they'll kill me. I bet it will be painful. Kronos will make me suffer. Promise me someone will bury me? I don't want to end up as a pile of bones on the beach." she said. Tori felt hot crystal tears form around her brown eyes and fall. "I never wanted this to happen Devin. I didn't mean to put you through this." she said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

I sat on a branch in the tree with my head in my hands. My body felt like it was going to die. I've never felt this way, I noticed. Tori was different. She was different than other girls. I felt tears building up behind me eyes, but held them back. "No.." I whispered. "No, I'm not going to bury you. Because you aren't going to die. I'm not allowing it. Don't go to them. When you don't then, and they come here, then.. I'll risk my life for you." I said to Tori with my head still in my hands.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Tori looked up at Devin. "No, you can't do that Devin. Either way I will die, it's part of life right? Please, you have to promise me you won't come. Please promise me." she said. Tori shook her head. "Devin you can't... I don't want you to. Please promise." she said again. Tori kept muttering," Promise, promise me."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 pm

I jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Tori. I softly grabbed her hands and gripped it just a little. I brought my face to hers. "No, I loved someone who was a servant of Kronos. I gave her away. I tortured myself for doing that. I felt like I wanted to die. I'm not going to let it happen again. Just stay here. I'll protect you, no matter what." I said softly to her.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Tori's eyes were soft and wet. " I'm sorry Devin. I can't make you, please don't. Please. Kronos will send the army after me, after us. The camp could be at war. More than my life would be on the line. Please Devin, I know it hurts. It's killing me too, but I can't help it any more then you can. Please don't, you-you can't die. You mean so much to Cal, Hunter and Katro. Let them spend memories with you." she said. Begging him to let her die was the hardest thing Tori ever had to do.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 pm

"No! I'm not going to let a person I care about die before my eyes. I just can't! Cal, Hunter, and Katro and I have many memories with me. Look at you, your still young. You can create a new world as you know it. But look at me, I just have a life here. I've done nothing all this time here. Let me do something with my life. Let me save you. I'll trade with you. Let them kill me and let you live." I said softly to her. I did not want her to die. I watched as she cried her eyes out. I softly raised my hand to her eyes to wipe them.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Tori shook her head. "You aren't listening Devin. If you stay they'll kill both of us." she said. "I can't let that happen. Please, they'll only kill us both. Unless that's what you want." Tori said still crying.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hey, sshh.." I said softly. I felt tears coming down my cheek. "Even though I only met you yesterday, but I love you too." I said with tears coming down my cheeks. After a moment of silence of my hugging her and comforting her I broke the silence. "What do you want me to do?" I asked softly. I was still wiping away Tori's tears with my finger. I smiled at her when she looked up at me.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Tori shook her head. "Even I don't know. All the ways turn to death. That is really sad. I couldn't imagine leaving you Devin, I just can't. " she said. Tori laughed a bit. "I sound like a lovestruck Aphrodite girl." she said smiling. Tori ran her fingers over Devin's face. "I'm really going to miss you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 am

"If you leave me, then I'll work my way down to see you once again. Even if that takes me to the underworld, I'll do it." I said smiling. I laughed a bit when she ran her fingers along my face. The warmth of her hand, I never wanted it to leave. I raised my hand to my cheek and held her hand. "What would I do without you?" I asked softly. Tears were becoming into streams down my cheeks.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am

Tori kept her hand on Devin's face. "I don't know. I'm sure your friends will help you out right? You guys are really tight." she replied. Tori's face had stains from all the tears that had fallen. It was getting cold, a slow drizzle of rain began to fall. "This reminds me of a crappy ending to a love story." she said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:58 am

I smiled as she kept her hand on my face. "I guess so.." I said feeling dried up tears on my face. I looked up to the sky and found rain drops coming down. Such a beautiful sky with a beautiful person, I thought. The sun was out. A few seconds later Tori and I were soaked. I smiled. "This reminds me of the time I kissed you." I said leaning in towards her. I gently put my lips against hers.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Tori smiled. "But you never-" she began. Tori kissed Devin back .The feeling of never doing that again haunted her. As did the cold wind. It was late, almost time to get her next assignment. "Devin, its time." TOri said looking at the ground.
~I made the thread for Tori's death. At the beach join if you want.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note for Devin (wolf)   A note for Devin (wolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A note for Devin (wolf)
Page 1 of 1