Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm

I strolled into the Apollo cabin, heading straight to my bunk. I climbed up with a sigh, lying down. Another day of teasing from some of the other girls. Look at Alyss, all alone again! She'll never get a boyfriend! She's too outgoing, too sarcastic. "It never got to me before," I pondered aloud. "Why should it now?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I was listening to my IPod just when I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone say something. My eyes instantly snapped open. I took off my earphones and shut off my IPod. I sat up and looked around to see who it was. I found a body lying in someones bed to my right. "Who's in here?" I yelled aloud. No one answered. I grabbed my bow and slipped an arrow into the string. I aimed towards the bed and shot just a few inches above it.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

"Hey! I shouted, yanking an arrow out of the wall beside by bed. "Not necessary!" I look around for the culprit, my eyes settling on a figure lying across from me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

"Well I was getting suspicious. You didn't answer to when I ask who was in here. So yes, that was necessary!" I said with a grin. I put my bow away a sat towards the girl laying on the bed. "So.. what'd you just say a while ago?" I asked being curious.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I blushed, looking away. "It's nothing." I said, twisting my hair around my finger. It was a nervous habit I'd had ever since I could remember. "Just talking to myself." I added, trying to cover up my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

I looked at her with a smile. She was blushing away and twisting her hair towards me. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked smiling. I turned towards her and said," Hi, I'm Hunter Blake, your half-brother." I smiled. "Nice to meet you...." My voice trailed off.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 pm

"Alyss Evermore, your half-sister." I replied with a smile. "Nah, no flirting. Wouldn't really work, us being half siblings and all. Nice try though." I added with a laugh. "So, why aren't you outside, enjoying the beautiful weather?" I asked, gesturing to the sun shining through the window.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well, nice to meet you Alyss Evermore." I said with a smile. "I'm not outside because I've been out last night guarding the perimeters of the Camp. Chiron thinks I should look out for monsters because I'm really good at archery and sword handling, I'm one of the best healers so I can heal for those people who are getting chased by monsters get hurt really good, and I'm the one in the camp who makes the arrows that light up when shot." I said. "So.. I've been out all night. I'm really sleepy right now, but I've been sleeping for about eight hours already." I said.

Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 pm

I opened the door of my cabin i just needed to let my bag in my bunk and then i will go to my sword handling lessons and saw two guys talking. I was pretty curious about them but i had my headphones on so i couldn't understand any word they were saying. I took my headphones off and put my little bag on my bunk. I turned to them "Hey, what are you doing, guys?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

I lied back down, put my earphones back in and slowly closed my eyes. Everything was quiet until someone yelled,"Hey what are you doing guys?"
"Guys? We got a girl in here? I'm the only guy in here." I said with a grin as slowly sitting back up again to the girl who just walked in with headphones on. "Who are you by the way?" I said as sitting back up all the way.

Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm

i heard the boy talking ""Guys? We got a girl in here? I'm the only guy in here." and i felt embarrased. but then he smiled so i thought there was nothing to worry about. "Who are you by the way?" i heard the GUY said.
"oh" i said a little akward "i was talking on a plural way, you know?" i laughed and looked at them. they seemed as a nice boy and girl. "let me introduce myself" i did a little reverence in a funny way and streched my hand "i'm Elena Johanson, daughter of Apollo, your new sibling" i said trying to sound friendly
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 pm

"You're the one who makes the light up arrows? Nice! I love those. I invented the ones that explode on impact." I said, smiling. " Your good at archery, huh? Me too. One of the best here. We should hit the archery range sometime." I turned at the sound of a girls voice. I slid off my bunk, walking over to the girl. She didn't seem familiar. "I'm Alyss. Alyss Evermore, daughter of Apollo. It's nice to meet you. Are you new?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I watched as both girls came to talk at once. "Hold it!"I yelled. "Alright, so we have Alyss who made the explosion arrows, and we have a newbie, who is Elena. Am I right?" I asked. And they both nodded. "Good, you can get back to what you guys were talking about." I said as falling back to my pillow. It was getting quieter, but that changed when I heard a "Look out!" from outside the cabin. I heard a thump on the roof of the cabin. "What the?" I whispered to myself. And a second later I heard an explosion. "Well, looks like some of our elders and siblings has gotten to some of your explosion arrows eh Alyss?" I said sitting back up and looking towards her.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

"Not again!" I sighed. I turned quickly, grabbing my bow and stringing it with one one my specialty arrows in one fluid motion. "I'll take care of this." I said, shifting my body slightly and letting an arrow fly through the crack in the front door. I smirked at a shriek. "We we're just kidding, Alyss!" someone whined.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:01 pm

I looked at Alyss "wow you are fast! i am pretty good at archery too" i smiled and shrugged "it just comes naturally, i guess" i reached for my bow and my experimental arrow "and as an answer to you question: yeah, i'm kind of new. But i have been trying to improve this arrow i have here" i showed it to her "it's a musical arrow. you know? the one that can blast metal music so hard that can confuse your oponents." i looked at the arrow with devotion "I'm trying to make it more powerful" i looked at her "any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 pm

"I bet it's the twins, Uh I forgot what their names were. But anyway they love sneaking into your things, so if I were you Elena I would hide some of your things. They now started trouble because they just turned 7 years old. Now they thing they're teenagers and all that stupid crap." I said as grabbing my bow and quiver. I then grabbed my necklace and a towel. I was about to walk outside the cabin when I asked the two girls inside,"You guys wanna go for a swim at the lake?" I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

"the twins?" i said and took my bag where my weapons were "i've already got a little surprised for them: if they try to steal my things" i winked at him, showing him a little bomb inside my bag "it's activated by the touch of someone that it's not me" i chuckled "if they try to touch it, they will smell like wet skunks for weeks" i put the bag in it's place and looked at them "the-the lake" i was a little nervous and i started playing with my necklace "i can join you, of course. but i'm not getting in" i shook my head and looked at my feet and whispered "i just can't." then looked at them trying to look fine "but i'll go. i sit there or something"
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"Thanks. I've had a lot of practice." I said, grinning. "Yeah, almost all of us Apollo kids are decent shots. Gotta thank dad for that one. Anyways,a musical arrow, huh? Cool. Lemme see here," I said, taking the arrow out of her hand and examining it. "Hmm.... I'd try making a small notch about every half inch along the length of the arrow. That should help with the frequency, which will up the confusion level." I said, smiling and handing it back.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 am

i laughed a little "Yeah, i thinks it helps you in archery range if you are a son/daughter of Apollo we should go there sometime" i grinned "oh,"i took the arrow from Alyss and examited the points she have told me "i haven't thought about that" i looked at her and smiled. "that definatly will improve the volume"i looked at the arrow again and then put it back in my weapon's bag "thanks for the advice" i winked and sit on my bunk "So have you done this before? making weapons, i mean?"
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

"The twins." I sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right." I said, looking at the boy. "The lake. Sounds good to me. Just gonna get my feet wet." I added, looking at Elena, who had paled at the mention of the lake. I grabbed my bow and the matching quiver, looking at Elena. " Come on. We can talk about weapons at the lake. Let's get a tan!"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 pm

I watched as both girls grabbed a towel, weapons and then headed towards the lake. A second later all three of us were at the shore of the lake. I took off my shirt and shoes, layed my weapons against a tree trunk and dived into the lake. When I came back up for air I saw that the two girls were still standing at the shore. "Well! Aren't you two going to jump it?!" I yelled towards them.

Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 pm

i stood completly still. I was having fun with Alyss, she was nice and we were laughing at everything and the other guy was great as well, but the water was not for me...i tried to look normal "hum... i think i'll pass" i smiled trying to seem okay but i wasn't. I looked at Alyss. "you can go if you want to" i shrugged. " i can get tanned here by myself". i looked at the lake and sighted.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am

I stayed in the water till sunset. I slowly swimmed back to shore. I walked out, grabbed my shirt, and pulled my weapons and clothing back on. "Well my sisters. I must say, you guys are very boring for a swim in the lake." I said with a smile on my face. "And another thing I must say, is that I have to go now. I gotta meet some friends somewhere. I guess I'll see you guys later at the cabin!" I yelled as walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)   Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyss In Wonderland? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1