Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another one bites the dust...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Another one bites the dust... Empty
PostSubject: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

No sooner had Pallas and the remainder of Kronos forces left, then Kyle quickly put his plan into action. He helped Zoey remember her lines, before he knocked her unconscious. With the help of some other Demigods, Kyle was bruised and cut up. He was bleeding, and a few monsters were sacrificed to make the looks of a small battle. No one could know they were spies of Kronos.

He quickly dropped to one knee beside Zoey, and yelled,"Somebody help, we have a wounded half blood, here." The son of Hephaestus waited for those he knew would arrive any moment. These were the ones that had been chasing Thalia. He wondered if she had taken Lord Kronos offer to train her to use her powers to their full extent. He certainly didn't see her anywhere.

OOC:Okay, Thalia, Zoey's job is to pretend she's had a change of heart, so she can continue to help Kyle spy on Lord Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Magnus rushed onto the scene with his machine gun ready. Close behind him was Malcolm, spear and shield out.
"Whoa!" the son of Zeus exclaimed upon seeing the well-fabricated aftermath of a fight that actually didn't happen. "Are you okay, man? What happened?"

Malcolm did not speak, instead scrutinizing every cut on Kyle's face, the bruise on Zoey's head, and all the monster dust. His first instinct was obviously to help out, but the dominant intellectual side argued that something might be amiss. After all, he and Magnus were not far behind Thalia, and yet she was nowhere to be seen. Besides, it had been a strange night already.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: I got ya. I will do as planned.

BIC: Having remembered all my lines, Kyle knocked me out. My body lay limp on the ground. I was surrounded by darkness and I felt nothing. I was going to have to remember to knock the hell out of Kyle later.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Kyle stayed kneeled beside Zoey. He acted worried. "I have no idea what happened. I was just walking down the beach to meet one of my brothers. I was going to show him my knew double-bladed axe, I made. I saw a small ship anchored here, and decided to check it out. I found Zoey, here, on the ground unconscious, and I got attacked when I went to help her. Thank the gods they werent really interested, or I would be dead."

"Apparently, they have some sort of big plans with this one chick named Thalia. Something about perfect monster, or something. I've never met her, but from what I could hear before they were about to kill me."

He paused and looked down at Zoey, still feigning worry.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

"Damn. This has not been a good night. Let me help you out." Magnus stepped forward, but Malcolm put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hold up, chap," said the Scottish son of Athena.
"What? Why?" Magnus demanded.
"Just like you said. It's not been a good night," Malcolm explained. "My instincts tell me that there's something off kilter going on. Sam filled me in on the details of the fight earlier, and if that lass really was possessed by Pallas, we could have a dangerous situation here. Worst case scenario, she or both these guys are corrupted and this is a fabrication. We need to mind our step, my friend."
Now that Malcolm brought it up, it made a lot of sense. Magnus froze, considering the implications. He eyed Kyle warily, deciding to ask a question to test the boy.
"Hey man, have you seen Thalia around?"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Kyle did not like that Malcom boy, but he had already been a spy for Lord Kronos for almost a year now, so he was great at his stories. He remembered telling them that he had never met Thalia, which was true, until a few moments ago when she left for Mount Othrys, he hoped.

He replied,"Look man, I already told you. I've never met Thalia, hell I haven't even seen her, so I wouldn't know what she looks like even if I did see her. I did, however see a chick with really creepy looking red eyes, I've never seen before, come running out of the woods while we were fighting. Once I got surrounded, however, I didn't really see her, anymore. I Sony know if that's her, but that's the only girl I saw with any noticeable features. There were a couple of other female half bloods, but they both wore all black armor. Other than that, I didn't see any other chicks. Why? Is she in league with the Lord of Time, or something?"

He said the Lord of Time, because names had power, especially so if a half blood said it. Something horrible might happen if he mentioned the Titan Lord's name. He looked down at Zoey, and said,"Are you two just gonna stand there asking questions, or are you going to help me see if she is alright? I mean, she doesn't look that good. I don't know much about first aid, being a son of Hephaestus, and all."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Malcolm mulled it over. On one hand, what Kyle was saying was perfectly acceptable at face value, and he and Magnus would seem like buffoons to not focus on helping Zoey. On the other hand, he had lingering doubts about the situation stemming from his extensive studies on the tricks of war. It was always better to be on the safe side.
Thus, Malcolm turned his spear back into a chess knight, stuck the piece into his pocket and readied the shotgun slung over his shoulder.
"Lad, back up," he told Kyle.

"What are you doing?" Magnus asked.
"I still think there's more to this than meets the eye," Malcolm said. "If the worst has happened, I don't want to get knifed in the back by him as I kneel down to help that lass. So come now, get your pistol out. If he agrees to give us space, I'll see what I can do for the lass and you can cover me. If he doesn't agree, we will stand here asking questions until others arrive. Got that, Magnus?"
Magnus let his machine gun rest on it's sling and pulled his Desert Eagle from his shoulder holster. However, the son of Zeus was more hesitant and confused about the whole thing. He had always been brawn, not brains.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

Kyle sighed, the son of Athena was making things a bit difficult, but he'd been a spy for so long no one would expect him of being one. It wasn't hard, you just had to know what to do, the right way. "Fine, if that will get you to help her. I'll even put my weapons down, if that will make you feel more comfortable. I have no need to use my battle axe anymore, anyway. Here."

He threw down his shield and Celestial Bronze double-bladed Battleaxe, and stepped back a few steps. "Is that better? I should be among friends, not enemies."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 pm

"You, my friend, should be well aware of how tricky the Titans can be," Malcolm retorted, slinging his shotgun back over his shoulder. "This is simply a precaution that is wisely taken given the circumstances. Never underestimate your foes."
The son of Athena walked forward and knelt by Zoey's side. He found a steady pulse, so luckily no permanent harm had been done.

Magnus kept his Desert Eagle trained on Kyle's leg, so if the boy was a traitor, gods forbid, he would experience one of the most powerful bullets in the world as soon as he made a false move.
"No hard feelings, man," Magnus said, echoing Malcolm's sentiments. "But you know as well as us that it's been a weird night. You can never be too careful when Kronos is involved."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Kyle continued to look worried. He said,"I understand, but I'd much rather be in the forges right now than out here. How is she? Does she need any medical attention?" The son of Hephaestus sighed. Tonight was shaping out to be difficult. He closed his eyes, and knelt down. He was very uncomfortable with the way things had turned out. He was pleased with how well he had commanded his first platoon of monsters and Demigods. He was shaping up to be one of Lord Kronos chief lieutenants. He would continue to work hard.

Closing his eyes, he reached into his pocket, and produced a small toy animal made of Celestial Bronze. It had been given to him by his father as a gift before he was born. He wondered, silently, to himself why he had chosen to side with Kronos. He couldn't remember. It was something about being abandoned. He sighed, there was no going back, now. He would be killed.

After a moment, he remembered why. Kronos had given him the attention he craved, and told him that he was like a son to him. It made Kyle feel special. He had never met his father, and therefore, thought his Hephaestus didn't want him, so he thought it was a no brainer to join Kronos, because he actually cared, unlike the gods, who only used heroes for their own purposes. He sighed, again, and thought, Its not that simple, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Malcolm shook his head. "Just a concussion, plus minor cuts and bruises. Nothing serious, though she will need to recover a bit from the blow to the head. We should get her to the infirmary though."

Last edited by Inferno on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm

I could now hear everything going on but I still acted as if I had been knocked out. I wanted to kick all of their butts. They were so stupid. I made the mistake of fluttering my eyes. Kyle was going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Malcolm stopped. "Hey, wait a sec. She opened her eyes, just for a second. If she were really hit so hard, she would still be out."
He looked at Kyle. "Lad, is there something you're not telling us?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:25 pm

I had to think fast. I moaned and opened my eyes to look at Malcolm. "What happened? I only remember being attacked by a bunch of monsters and then this boy running up from a walk on the beach to back me up. Last thing I knew, a giant hit me in the head and I went out. Oh, my head hurts bad." I touched my head gently and shed a few tears for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Malcolm wasn't quite buying it.
"A giant hit you?" he asked. "Then lass, you'd either be dead, a vegetable, or at the very least out for several hours. Are you sure you aren't misremembering anything?"

Oh, something is up. Now I know it for sure, Magnus thought.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I looked at Kyle for help. I tried to pull off Thalia's innocent eyes. "I am not sure if I remember correctly. What was I knocked out by?" I pleaded with my eyes that he would help me. I was scared now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one bites the dust...   Another one bites the dust... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one bites the dust...
Page 1 of 1