Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* Empty
PostSubject: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:40 pm

I dragged Liko to courtyard, he was to happy, but I had got him a bag of treat and treats were elk jerkey. he stood there and looked at me, "SIt" I told him, I knew he could understand, me but he stood there and laughed at me in my head.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

I walked into the cabin courtyard and saw a girl with a wolf. My first thought was how did a wolf get in here? I walked closer and heard her tell it to sit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

I looked up and seen a kid i didn't know, "Hello?" I asked, then turned back to Likos, he was talking to me, he asked me to have a elk treat before he sat, "No Likos, if I give you a treat, you won't sit!" I told Likos, he laughed in my head.

~Colby daughter of Nyx

OCC: Colby and Likos are in the picture.

Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

"Um.. Hi. I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to watch. It's just amazing," I say. "I'm Autumn. Um.. Did that wolf just talk to you?" I ask. Wow, I think. The only beautiful wolf i have ever saw was back home when I was out tending to the horses.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 pm

"K... Hi Autumn, I'm Colby daughter of Nyx and this is my subborn pet wolf Likos, protecter of Nyx" I said glaring at Likos, "Thank you for not thinking I'm crazy" I looked at Likos, then he started talking, 'Thanks, Why do I have to sit, what use will that be?' I rolled my eyes and he laughed again I stood up and brushed My hands, "He says thanks"

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Haha. Your welcome. Colby.. That's a really pretty name," I replied. I got a sudden thought and asked, "Can he hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 pm

I smiled, "Thanks, and Yes he can hear you and understand you, but he can not speak to you, only chiren of Nyx. You can pet him, if you want, just no baby talk" I said, as Likos turned into his true size, taller then me, about the size of a horse or hellhound.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 pm

"I'm not," I told Colby. "Listen here, Likos, if you do like Colby says, she might give you one of those tasty treats that she has," I told him as I slowly walked up to him. "That might help and it might not, but it worked with the horses back on the farm," I told Colby as I stroked Likos' fur. I smiled and thought, 'If the horses were this gentle, it might have been easier to train them.'
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:33 pm

I felt uneasy with someone talking to me, my ear flick and flatened, my eye wary. I shook my head, and told Colby what to tell her, Colby repeted my words, "He says, he see's no reason to sit at this moment, and that he wasn't hungrey" I got more use to the rubbing of my thick lug mane, and my ears relexed, but I was still wary.

~Likos protecter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

"He doen't like me much, does he?" I asked Colby suddenly wary of the uneasyness that the giant wolf was feeling. "Well, when you do, mabey she'll ask you to do something else, and she might feed you something really good," I replied to the wolf.

*Autumn~Daughter of Athena*
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well... He's a gruad dog in gaint form, and he doesn't really like stangers" I said telling Likos to srink, he turned into a nomal size Wolf, I rolled my eyes at him, "but he likes you more then Arron" I smiled

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

"Oh, okay. Who?" I ask. "I ain't been long got here, so I don't know many people," I explain. "Why do I feel like I'm being stared at?" I wonder aloud.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:59 pm

I smiled, "Arron is my friend he and Likos don't see eye to eye most of the time" I almost laughed at Autumn, "that is because your new, you bring attion, they like trying to figure parnets.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"Oh.. Um.. I said that out loud, didn't I?" I asked rubbing the left side of my neck and feeling amazingly stupid. "Ugh, I'm gonna have to stop that," I said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:15 pm

I nodded and smiled, "Well... I talk to a stubborn wolf so ... yeah, were on the boat, you can come if ya won't, it at the lake"

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

"Um.. Sure." I said. 'It's not like I have anythang better to do.' I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

OCC: By the Lake, it's in Blue
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

OCC: okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*   Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: