Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spending my day at the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Spending my day at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Spending my day at the beach   Spending my day at the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 am

It was early morning and I was walking along the beach "Wow, peaceful and beautiful this morning." I started listening to my iPod and 'Hillbilly Bone' by 'Blake Shelton' and I started singing along to the first half of the chorus. "We all got a hillbilly bone down deep inside No matter where you're from you just can't hide. And when the band starts banging and the fiddle saws. You can't help hollering, yee haw!" I stopped singing and said "This is definitely a good song"

Last edited by SonOfPoseidon on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Spending my day at the beach   Spending my day at the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

I reached the beach when I heard Carter singing I went and joined him. " Hey Carter, beautiful morning, right? mind if I join you ?" I ask while walking in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Spending my day at the beach   Spending my day at the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am

"Oh hey, Demitri. What's up, besides the sky and your dad?" I asked. I took out my ear buds and put my iPod in my pocket. "Wanna duel?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Spending my day at the beach   Spending my day at the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 pm

I saw Carter and Demirti at the Beach. Wow, I thought. Hardly anyone comes here this early. It was about 5:30 a.m. I like to come out here and watch the sun rise. I like to watch Apollo bring the sun over the horizon. It's nice out here. "Hey you two! What are you guys doing out here so early?" I asked.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending my day at the beach   Spending my day at the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending my day at the beach
Page 1 of 1