Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spending The Rest Of Break In Manhatten (For those who know Savanna and her friends).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Spending The Rest Of Break In Manhatten (For those who know Savanna and her friends). Empty
PostSubject: Spending The Rest Of Break In Manhatten (For those who know Savanna and her friends).   Spending The Rest Of Break In Manhatten (For those who know Savanna and her friends). I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 am

Savanna and Shelbie walked up to the second floor of Savanna's Apartment building. Savanna knocked on the door and waited for an answer. She heard the door unlock and open. Next thing she knew a handsome man wearing a suit and talking into a bluetooth answered the door. He said, "Hold on." He adjusted the blue tooth and said, "Savanna you finally came home. And you're um Sheila?"

Shelbie simply said, "It's Shelbie. Good to see you again Mr.Vajana"

"Um, hello Dad. Yeah it's nice to see you as well." Savanna said as they both stepped into the wonderful apartment building. Savanna noticed a new bigger flat screen TV. She sighed. Everything had change since she came here five years ago for Christmas. It was probably his new wife's doings. She looked at Shelbie and said, "Come-on lets go get my room ready for the others. We have to get one of those couches in my room. Then what will Belle sleep on?"

"Belle? Maybe we can find a spare mattress and skip the couch." Shelbie suggested as she carried her things to Savanna's old room. Savanna followed her.

"There should be one in the spare things room. Let's go check." Savanna said after they dropped their things in her room that looked exactly the same. They went into the spare things room and quickly found a air mattress fit for two. They brought it in and blew it up placing it at the end of Savanna's bed. The doorbell rang and Savanna and Shelbie got it since Mr.Vajana was on his bluetooth now.

"hey girls!" Savanna, Shelbie, Belle, and Dani said in unison. They walked in and the door was closed. They went into Savanna's room and looked around absorbing the detail in the furniture.

~Here's a pic of the room:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Spending The Rest Of Break In Manhatten (For those who know Savanna and her friends).
Page 1 of 1