Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Savanna's Grave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Savanna's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Savanna's Grave   Savanna's Grave I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:52 am

Renae was visiting her dead friend's graves. She looked down at them all and she finally found Savanna's. It read, "Savanna Vajana, Daughter of Aphrodite. 19 years old." Renae wanted to cry, although she didn't think she could stop after she started She took her duffel bag off of her back and opened it. She grabbed one of the conk shells. This was something Shelbie wanted Renae to put on Savanna's tomb. Renae placed it right by the tombstone and reached for a wooden heart, made from Dani. She placed it by the shell and placed flowers under the other two items. Renae wiped a single tear from her cheeks. Renae stood there and looked at her grave.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Savanna's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savanna's Grave   Savanna's Grave I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:36 pm

I see Renae. I go up to her, and know she's lost a friend. "It's okay," I tell her, but my words mean nothing. I can't comfort anyone, including myself, very well. "Listen, the best you can do for Savanna is make her death worth it. Fight, and prove your a daughter of Apollo. Make Savanna's death have reason. And, grieve. Let it all out, so you have no feelings left inside." I pat Renae's back and sigh. "You know, I was just visiting an Apollo grave."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Savanna's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savanna's Grave   Savanna's Grave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Renae sighed. She said, "You don't get it. She was one of my two best friends. And I almost lost my other one. I would have if I hadn't come back for her." Renae fought away tears. She said, "To think that I was this far away from only having my brothers and sisters for friends at camp. You guys are great it's just... us sun siblings tend to spend too much time together." Renae couldn't fight back the next tears, she tried to, but they came out silently.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Savanna's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savanna's Grave   Savanna's Grave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 pm

I didn't know what to do. My people skills weren't that great, but people normally just liked me. When I lived an almost normal kid, I had been popular. Kids hung near me, they said I was their friend. It was all a lie, of course, but I had believed it. "Um . . . Yeah. I understand. I was an only child, but, the I didn't really have any friends when I lived in the mortal world. But, it's okay. You're strong Renae. I've seen you in battle. And, I'm always here for you." It felt good to say that. And I meant it. As long as one of my siblings needed me, or any campers really, I would be there. "Though you probably don't want help from a Sun Kid." I laugh, but my laugh is hollow. My voice is filled with sadness, and I don't sound like myself. Now I was really seeing what this battle had done to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savanna's Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savanna's Grave   Savanna's Grave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savanna's Grave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: