Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* Empty
PostSubject: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

I never thought of actually saying this but good-bye CHB! I'll miss you! I will certainly miss the times that we almost conquered the world and stuff! But yeah, right. I'm going now, moving on into higher standards we call *cringes* living. I want to end this cycle, we call life! Right now! So basically, to sum up everything, read this. (p.s. Try not to cry)

Spoiler:

So *sniffle* bye guys. I'll miss you! Don't forget, I'm just a call away and we could rule the world forum again! I loves you lots!!!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Why does it seem like a lot of people go inactive on CHB 'cause of school... I mean, I know school can be hard, but it's only 7 hours for most people, so they plenty of time after they get home... :p I do homework during lunch, and on the bus, so I usually have almost nothing when I get home. Chores can't be that hard, right? An hour or two with them, then done. THAT WAS AN ASSUMPTION, I DON'T GET CHORES. SORRY IF I'M WRONG. Then you have time after basketball, and days you don't have it. SEE, I GAVE YOU ROOM FOR CHB. Don'tgoinactiveyouroneofmybestfriendsonthissiteanddaughter. IF YOU MUST - Bye, for now. BE BACK WHEN YOU CAN. Haha... Can... Nevermindstupidpun.

Adios, for now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Tethys, you're still twelve. Of course your homework is easier.

It takes me three hours to complete one assignment. ;3
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 am

Nah, home work is easy. Basketball practices are hard. Extremely. 'Cause it's there everyday, super harsh, and you get to roll around in the dirty floor(eew.). And, if you live here, in my shoes, your chores are definitely bigger. Not the 'taking out the trash thing' but also something like 'doing everyone's laundry' every night. So, that sums up school. Worst part? It's starting!!!*panics*
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 am

The words "Cruel World" set me off :PP

Nice try, though.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 am

x) at least I did catch your attention. :)

cruel enough though. I think I forgot to mention how we do laundry by HAND here.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am

Aw. At least I tried! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*   Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-Bye Cruel World! *sniffsniff,sobsob,crycry*
Page 1 of 1